Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a pic of my batman in one of my cases. I think he can hold it down alone until the joker arrives.
008.JPG

Nice pic Pred. :rock

What's with the nose paint chip? It looks weird

What nose chip, looks fine to me. :dunno

Decided to have fun, what makes this special all his props can be used, sorry for all the over the shoulder cape pics, but to me, it is an iconic look to Keaton!
IMG_2139.jpg

IMG_2141.jpg

IMG_2142.jpg

IMG_2145.jpg

^ The Bat-wife said he has to or he can't drive the Batmobile tonight.

^^ The Bat-wife said he has to or he can't drive the Batmobile tonight. :panic:

there's nothing that can be done for people like you.

:goodpost:says the man who dresses up like a Spartan in the year 2012

l_790692af6eafec0cce800927b2a1c287.jpg
008.jpg

Hey, I dont have any problem with you or what you do in your spare time, but all I can say is: Ignorance is bliss...:) lets keep it with that aaight? ;)

OT: my figure was send last night from HK and is "in transit" so I expect to post some pics here as well somewhere next week. :)

:goodpost:says the man who dresses up like a Spartan in the year 2012

Hey, I dont have any problem with you or what you do in your spare time, but all I can say is: Ignorance is bliss...:) lets keep it with that aaight? ;)
)

Thats funny to me considering you were the one who asked batfreak for some analytic explanation of his hobby (as you were insulting him)

:slap you really just don't get it what ever, I'm done explaining my self to some d-bag I don't even know. I just think It's funny that a grown man who collects action figures would judge a person who buys highend costumes. I think were are done here... Good riddance .

OMG, Batman is going to put up living room curtains! :panic:

:lol:lol:lol and he does it with more intensity than anybody!

"I'm not going to kill you. I want you to do me a favor: I want you to put up these curtain rods for me. I'm Batman!"

Batman has a honey-do list :gah:

:rotfl

As far as the figure goes, I just got my extra head. Kinda bitter-sweet since I don't have anything but that. :lol Still cool though. Guess I need to start puttin' on the battle damage now.

Thats funny to me considering you were the one who asked batfreak for some analytic explanation of his hobby (as you were insulting him)

:slap you really just don't get it what ever, I'm done explaining my self to some d-bag I don't even know. I just think It's funny that a grown man who collects action figures would judge a person who buys highend costumes. I think were are done here... Good riddance .

yeah i know, i dont get what is wrong with some of the people on this board. some of us have more then one hobby. its kind of funny, 99% of people here collect figures, and they got some nerve to talk smack about costumeing. i find that just really weird. its like a chain smoker putting down someone because they smoke pot. geez louise, talk about hypocrisy!

btw your probably in better shape then 90% of the ppl on this site. not goin phag, just being honest:)

what nonsense? we're haveing conversation here. why must a thread be 100% about a figure if other topics come up for a bit? plus its not cool for some posters to talk smack about other posters hobbies. its just plain rude.

what nonsense? we're haveing conversation here. why must a thread be 100% about a figure if other topics come up for a bit? plus its not cool for some posters to talk smack about other posters hobbies. its just plain rude.

The thread is about the 89 Batman figure. Create a separate thread for costume talk and one already exist about Freak fitness. Fight amongst yourself in those threads no worries. Keep this thread on topic.

Back