Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's going on in this thread?

Keaton-Panther1.jpg

Man, that's a big bat on his chest, I don't remember it being that big. :google

I hate to admit this but I think I would buy a Forever and B&R figure if HT ever makes them. :panic:

Going to my happy place...Going to my happy place...Going to my happy place...

:lol :lol :lol

What's going on in this thread?

Keaton-Panther1.jpg

It would be really awesome if Hot Toys made it possible to change out faceplates across future Batman figures. I would love to see how a Keaton Batman Forever figure would look.

Word of advice guys, be VERY careful when taking batman out of the foam. I broke one of the fins on his gauntlets, but it was an easy fix. I used crazy glue and its good as new.

Thanks for the heads up!!

Happy place.........:)

That proto pic is a great example of how amazing HT can be...I think the production looks better.

I hate to admit this but I think I would buy a Forever and B&R figure if HT ever makes them.
I'll admit I think I would to. I have alot of figures that I didn't care for the films, but I still love the figure b/c I like the character it self like with the iron man 2 and avp figures. So if they made these batman figures I'm sure I would likely buy them.

Going to my happy place...Going to my happy place...Going to my happy place...

yeah sorry, considering this conversation began b/c the bat nipps got brought up I probably should have given some warning before putting those 300 pics up:lol But it helped me proove my point, and that point def. needed to be prooven. I just really hate it when people judge others harshly for pursuining there interests just b/c it may seem bizzare to them (i'm sure everyone on here could agree with me on that one). Life is to short to be a hater.
Haters.jpg

yeah sorry, considering this conversation began b/c the bat nipps got brought up I probably should have given some warning before putting those 300 pics up:lol But it helped me proove my point, and that point def. needed to be prooven. I just really hate it when people judge others harshly for pursuining there interests just b/c it may seem bizzare to them (i'm sure everyone on here could agree with me on that one). Life is to short to be a hater.
Haters.jpg

This is soooo true...whatever makes you happy in life right, who is anyone to tell you different. I collect 12" dollies and vinyl toys. And like everyone here they put a smile on my face when I look and them, and when a non collector sees them and can appreciate it, that too makes me smile.

dr. phil haha. who wants a hot toys dr phil? im sure that would sell like crazy.

Ok...so SSC is charging Monday what are the chances that they ship next week...I'm starting to get jealous of all the bad ass pics being posted.

I reckon it looks funny with the cape bulled back around the shoulders. If I was to get this figure, all poses would include the cape wrapping round the figure.

On another not, can't believe this is $300 with some HK dealers. I understand the initial high price from HT HK stores but $300?!? I could but a PF for that.

Back