Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol
Actually I can't get within a hundred yards of the UPS guy since he filed that restraining order. One little three minute hug after a Sideshow delivery and he has a fit. :dunno

True. That's the least I could do before I take his head off, remove his face and pose his limbs and eyes against his own free will.

:lol :lol

Now do you two see why I love you so much.

:slap

Now do you two see why I love you so much.

g600616996.gif

I am having to wait for my PO until at least next month, have been trying to get one earlier but some guy decided to sell the one he had put by for me GUTTED !!! :slap

Should be arriving this day or by Friday from sideshow......I can't bellive this thing happening.... My first hot toys figure!!!!
Also already preorderd the joker from them.

Can anyone tell me please how good is the rubber suit is in the Keaton batman?

Should be arriving this day or by Friday from sideshow......I can't bellive this thing happening.... My first hot toys figure!!!!

So far so good, from what has been posted people that have this said it seems like a new rubber formula...no leaks have been reported so far, and we all have our fingers crossed.

With that said, I CANNOT wait for Monday!!!!

So far so good, from what has been posted people that have this said it seems like a new rubber formula...no leaks have been reported so far, and we all have our fingers crossed.

:rock:rock:rock:rock

:lol Did someone bust out their junior home chemistry set and test various Hot Toys rubbers.

The new rubber not being a dust magnet is a definite change for the better.

Anyway, can't wait for my Keaton Bats, though it'll be end of next week before he makes it all the way down here...

I've had this piece for over 3 weeks and counting, and I can honestly say it still as solid as the day I opened it. No dust, no leaks, as many of you have seen in my pics I've streched and pulled and posed this piece in many ways and it is still solid, HT's outdid themselves with the material of the suit. :lecture

That would make EF x2, KD x3, and GB x4. :D

Nah, you're number 6 behind Coco... and be happy you're even on the list :lecture :lol

Me x 5. May have to take a day off work for awesomeness and stand by the door in my Batman pj's so I can hug the UPS guy when he gets there.

Oklahoma get-together! We can all meet up in Guthrie with EF and open the figures together :love

I've had this piece for over 3 weeks and counting, and I can honestly say it still as solid as the day I opened it. No dust, no leaks, as many of you have seen in my pics I've streched and pulled and posed this piece in many ways and it is still solid, HT's outdid themselves with the material of the suit. :lecture

Wow, it made it 3 weeks w/o a leak, HT has done it!!! :clap

AEC just told me to expect Batman to ship in March.

Ouch. Major Affiliate Dealer BONED.

I heard BBTS might be getting some in and with the CSC note that they'll know later this week it was looking positive for Dealers but this AEC news is now looking like an all out Dealer Bone-a-Thon.

Last edited:
Back