Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

:hi5:

You need to move. There is a house for sale a couple houses down from me.

ben-stiller.gif

Am I pissed that I had to back outta the first run because of a really inconvenient billing mistake by my phone company? Kinda, but I hope that this second run comes simultaneously to The Joker, as I'd rather have waited anyway if it meant opening that dynamic duo simultaneously.

Me x 5. May have to take a day off work for awesomeness and stand by the door in my Batman pj's so I can hug the UPS guy when he gets there.

Me x 5. May have to take a day off work for awesomeness and stand by the door in my Batman pj's so I can hug the UPS guy when he gets there.

*in other words has had a crush on the UPS dude for years and will use Batman figure to finally make his move. :panic:

Or you're really just excited to finally own a high quality 89 Batman grail figure.

One of the two. :lol

*in other words has had a crush on the UPS dude for years and will use Batman figure to finally make his move. :panic:

Or you're really just excited to finally own a high quality 89 Batman grail figure.

One of the two. :lol

:lol
Actually I can't get within a hundred yards of the UPS guy since he filed that restraining order. One little three minute hug after a Sideshow delivery and he has a fit. :dunno

Mine is coming Monday, but once again, just like Reeve Superman before him, I have to wait until the following weekend because I'll be out of town.

I sort of just want to say ____ it and spend all of Monday playing around with this figure.

Mine is coming Monday, but once again, just like Reeve Superman before him, I have to wait until the following weekend because I'll be out of town.

I sort of just want to say ____ it and spend all of Monday playing around with this figure.

If I were you I would stay home and have lunch with him. Even buy a sandwich for him too.

If I were you I would stay home and have lunch with him. Even buy a sandwich for him too.

True. That's the least I could do before I take his head off, remove his face and pose his limbs and eyes against his own free will.

Back