Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keaton02.jpg

:goodpost:

:goodpost:

These poses are just awesome. The side-by-side shot looks totallly badass, the two best BATMAN designs ever, I think.

And that on-tank could so easily transpose over scenes from the new film - Keaton suit for Bale suit, tank for Tumbler - fantastic picture!

Damn Elvis, now your Batman really looks like the real deal. I actually don't mind that the inner part of the cape is gray. The flow and hang looks natural, no different than the actual cape. Good work.

Maglor's pic looks awesome, I dont have a detolf and won't have space to get one so I'm scared to take keaton bats out...my other nolan bat got super dusty =(

Ok, my grapple gun thing hangs really low, is this normal? I see a lot of pictures where its hanging a lot better.

IMG_6126.jpg

@elvis1976 Great job on that cape man, that looks fantastic!

Now whoever does the mod next be sure to post your step-by-step instructions (looking your way Maglor)! Im not usually one for trying mods but I just may give this one a go.

Again, awesome work!

:clap

Got a drinking game going here, every time you post that picture, we have to take a drink. Getting pretty sheet faced here.

:lol Sorry, I only took a couple pics of Bat's in that pose. That's the only clear one, so when ever I refer to it I have to post that one. :slap

Nice... you have a Joker that can actually stand on it's own. :rock

Yeah, stands with no problem.

I'll race you.

:lol And you will win. I'm moving so I'll be packing all week. It won't be till mid next week or later before I can do anything.

Ok, my grapple gun thing hangs really low, is this normal? I see a lot of pictures where its hanging a lot better.

IMG_6126.jpg

Mine will do that too if I let it. You gotta raise it up a bit and kind of balance it on the circular silver part on the back of the grapple. It's hard to explain. Just play around with it and you'll eventually get it.

Sorry but why people here ordering another cape? And from where I can order one?

We're ordering an extra cape to take out the wire and inner lining so the cape will lay naturally. Pictures of the mod is a few pages back. I got my cape at Toy Anxity but they're sold out for the time being. They'll get them back in soon. They always do.

https://www.toyanxiety.com/hot-toys-2.aspx

Back