Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my cape. I see what everyone is talking about sticky but it's not bad at least not on mine. I was thinking along the lines of some gook or something. It's comparable to the clear tape like stuff HT puts on their figures heads, hands and boots. I also see how it's useful for futzing. Right now Im digging. Let me play with it for a while and I'll give final verdict.

dscf3091q.jpg

dscf3089xr.jpg

dscf3090mb.jpg

Awesome Fiend, looks great. I'm sure gently massaging the cape will get those creases out. I haven't messed with it too much yet but it's a beaut.

Just got mine today as well! Still no Keats yet but in the meantime....
Joker_laughs_at_cape.jpg

Cheesy borders FTW

I hope those creases come out. That will bother me.

Looking good. :hi5:

Minus da creases of course :lol

Awesome Fiend, looks great. I'm sure gently massaging the cape will get those creases out. I haven't messed with it too much yet but it's a beaut.

Joker_laughs_at_cape.jpg

Cheesy borders FTW

:lol

Joker_laughs_at_cape.jpg

Cheesy borders FTW

:lol That's actually a really cool display. There is something about the Jack figure that brings out so much creativity in people when it comes to poses, display and accessories.

Looking good. :hi5:

Minus da creases of course :lol

:lol

Thanks bud. You still have your Keats?

Yup, he's going to look great next to that vehicle flashing on my sig. :yess:

I really do like Tony's cape, but money is indeed tight, the kitchen sink literally just went, wife is mopping as we speak. :lol

His stock cape will have to settle.

Last edited:

Joker_laughs_at_cape.jpg

Cheesy borders FTW

I guess it's true...he really was washing his tights!

I hope those creases come out. That will bother me.

great pics Fiend. Mine is on its way as we speak. Any chance you can take a pic with the hands by his side and the cape just draped down. Your pics show the cape clearly so it would be nice to see how it looks in that pose. Cheers :hi5:

Sure thing but it will have to be in a few hours. Gotta get a couple hours of shut eye before the baby wakes up.

I work nights.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

ImageShack sucks. I don't think I've figured out how to work it correctly yet. All I want to do is biew the pic before I share it but not as a damn thumbnail.

Last edited:
Back