Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSCF3127_zps72f19e45.jpg

DSCF3123_zpsbc6fbf04.jpg

DSCF3121_zps8e825bfb.jpg

DSCF3117_zps0168e7a0.jpg

DSCF3113_zps027fceab.jpg

DSCF3109_zps71d43118.jpg

DSCF3107_zps8ff745ef.jpg

DSCF3104_zps8919d36b.jpg

DSCF3102-Copy_zps104b5e3c.jpg

Just what the doctor ordered! Amazing pics Fiend, think you covered all the poses i'd like to have for mine. Just waiting for the cape to arrive now :yess:

By "non dusty", you mean never taken out of the box?

No, out of the box is fine.
It's just you see all these listings on evilbay where people are trying to sell their not so minty Batman as a minty one.

New hotness vs. old & busted.

[ame="https://youtu.be/ha-uagjJQ9k"]https://youtu.be/ha-uagjJQ9k[/ame]

I'm gonna get them to do one of the jack Nicholson joker. They're decent Gildan t shirts and ink printed and nice and cheap at only £12 each.

I can get contact details if anyone is interested??

I'm gonna get them to do one of the jack Nicholson joker. They're decent Gildan t shirts and ink printed and nice and cheap at only £12 each.

I can get contact details if anyone is interested??

Aren't WB going to get funny about copyrighted material (which that clearly is)? They came down really hard on the '66 Batmobile community last year.

Ok i got my Tony Meis 2.0 cape and its pretty badasss , the quality and craftsmanship is top notch .

However , i can't seem to make the cape lay flat from where it comes out on both sides of the bat symbol and down the chest . Kinda aggravating me.

I still need to futz it properly . For me this figure is wicked hard to photograph , idk why but it pisses me off . I will take some pics in daylight tomorrow .

89Batmannewcape011_zpsca1d22fb.jpg

89Batmannewcape0126_zps75992258.jpg

89Batmannewcape013_zps6b2980a8.jpg

89Batmannewcape015_zps2eb1775f.jpg

89Batmannewcape017_zpscc7503ab.jpg

89Batmannewcape018_zps82e5ae8f.jpg

89Batmannewcape019_zps9619745f.jpg

89Batmannewcape020_zps78abbcff.jpg

89Batmannewcape021_zpsa74b1c0f.jpg

89Batmannewcape023_zps64ea3949.jpg

Cape looks great Mike:clap:clap:clap

Some figures are like that, they look amazing in hand then you take a picture of them and they look totally differant:gah::lol

Etherway though the cape looks great:)

Great photos Mike! I see what you're saying about the cape not laying flat around the symbol. I have that same problem with my stock cape for the DX09; probably just needs futzing as you stated.

These photos have me even more excited to eventually receive my cape.

Hey guys. How the hell do you get the black piece off of the belt that holds the grapple gun in place?? I can't seem to get it off.

Great photos Mike! I see what you're saying about the cape not laying flat around the symbol. I have that same problem with my stock cape for the DX09; probably just needs futzing as you stated.

These photos have me even more excited to eventually receive my cape.

Thanks buddy . yeah its a little annoying :lol

But the cape kicks serious @$$$$$ , you will love it man :hi5:

Finally broke down and got me a TonyMeis cape. Hope my fiancee doesnt go ape *****. HaHa!!

:lol Congrats man , just don't let her know . I've practiced this technique for many years . What she doesn't know won't hurt her :lol

Hey guys. How the hell do you get the black piece off of the belt that holds the grapple gun in place?? I can't seem to get it off.

Just carefully pop it off , it unhinges from the bottom . The top has the bigger part that hooks on the belt

How much is that cape? I ****ing hate the stock cape so much. I even pricked my finger once cuz the wire was sticking out somewhere and I can't see it.

Back