Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bob your head side to side while reading this...

You know what I would like to see?.....

A good condition, non dusty, no broken parts no missing parts DX09 Michael to the mother f'n Keaton Batman for under $300.

Is that so much to ask for?

All I ever see are these busted up joints trying to sell like they're new hotness.

Can I get a witness?

Have any of you had trouble removing the face plate that comes in the box with this guy? I tried today for the first time to remove it and have found that for the life of me I cannot get it off. Do I have a defective figure?

:clap Awesome pics Fiend , the cape looks badassss man :clap:panic::panic:

I agree. Complete upgrade to this figure. Makes it just that much more awesome.

:rock Yes Fiend yes! :rock

I live vicariously through these pics.

Beautiful.. beautiful figure.:rock

Great shots folks. :cool:

Thanks fellas! :)

Have any of you had trouble removing the face plate that comes in the box with this guy? I tried today for the first time to remove it and have found that for the life of me I cannot get it off. Do I have a defective figure?

No, it's tough to get out. Keep working at it. You'll get the hang of it once you get it out. :wink1:

I literally cannot get it out. Spent ten minutes of my lunch trying. Can't do it. If I keep trying I'm going to damage the face plate or the cowl.

I literally cannot get it out. Spent ten minutes of my lunch trying. Can't do it. If I keep trying I'm going to damage the face plate or the cowl.

What I do is with my right hand, I grab the emblem between my index finger and thumb, I then swing the head down with enough force to knock out the faceplate against my other hand - I aim for the forehead. Hopefully that makes some sense as I find that the easiest way to remove faceplates. Be careful of the faceplate flying though. I curl up and have it fall on my shirt or pants.

Thanks for all the advice guys. Finally got it out by wedging the plastic toothpick on my swiss army knife in between the face plate and cowl. Whew. That was hard work. Might need to replace the normal face plate it comes packaged with too...

DSCF3127_zps72f19e45.jpg

DSCF3123_zpsbc6fbf04.jpg

DSCF3121_zps8e825bfb.jpg

DSCF3117_zps0168e7a0.jpg

DSCF3113_zps027fceab.jpg

DSCF3109_zps71d43118.jpg

DSCF3107_zps8ff745ef.jpg

DSCF3104_zps8919d36b.jpg

DSCF3102-Copy_zps104b5e3c.jpg

Pictures looks great, but yo can also align each lines of the cape along with the cowl :clap

Sorry guys.
Does the cape have a "bat shape" when fully opened?
Would just like to know before I order one...
Cape looks good!...

i'll look around, however the ears are bent because the store keeper has no value whatsoever regarding these figures.

Back