Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like that. It's the right height to really appreciate this thing. Wish I just had a table I could leave it on top of like that.
Btw this is where mine is displayed. Wish it could be more out in the open like some of you guys, but it ain't too bad.

9544161852_a5ae894082_b.jpg

Last edited:
"Scratchgate" on the Batmobiles own thread is sucking far too much enjoyment out of what is undoubtedly the greatest 1/6 vehicle ever made.These two combined are Hot Toys finest hour thus far.

"Scratchgate" on the Batmobiles own thread is sucking far too much enjoyment out of what is undoubtedly the greatest 1/6 vehicle ever made.These two combined are Hot Toys finest hour thus far.
Yeah, there's really no joy over there. My sympathies to those dealing with a scratched unit, but I kind of wish there were a separate thread for the discussion of damaged units, replacements and returns. I'm one of the 60% who just got lucky.

The scratch issue would not stop me from getting this...I would take my chances...just not the biggest 'Bat guy'...but every collection needs that 1 piece that is truly unbelievable!

My DX09 is currently the only HT I own. Everyone who comes in my office at work comments on how amazing it looks. I believe I'll have my Joker to go next to him in a month or so. I have the display case ordered but still need a few more funds for the figure.

url]

Last edited:
My DX09 is currently the only HT I own. Everyone who comes in my office at work comments on how amazing it looks. I believe I'll have my Joker to go next to him in a month or so. I have the display case ordered but still need a few more funds for the figure.

Ever since I switched gears to higher end Hot Toys / collectables, my work office is full of the cheaper stuff that I don't care as much about. I would have a fit if my coworkers handled any of my Hot Toys stuff lol.

Ever since I switched gears to higher end Hot Toys / collectables, my work office is full of the cheaper stuff that I don't care as much about. I would have a fit if my coworkers handled any of my Hot Toys stuff lol.

I know what you mean. Unfortunately, me and my wife are in an apartment at the moment while we look for our first house. Also, it's a very small company I work for so people leave everything alone for the most part. I did come back from lunch one day and a coworker had grabbed a Superman figure off my desk and but it on my HT Batman's back. I put him in a display case after that and there hasn't been any more problems.

Got my custom DX09 cape yesterday (thanks Tony!)

Means it was time to break out Keaton from his box and display him. Already knew this figure was a gem thanks to all the awesome pictures and I am really happy to have him on my shelf. Nicholson and Keaton look so awesome together.

DX09 is probably my favorite figure now, and the TM cape does look more movie accurate than the stock one. There's just something that I really like about the stock cape. I feel batman's more imposing with the stock cape.

Here's some of my first pictures of my DX09. just a few. I'll post more as time goes on. By far my favorite figure. My camera isn't that great, so they aren't as high quality as I'd like.

I know what you mean. Unfortunately, me and my wife are in an apartment at the moment while we look for our first house. Also, it's a very small company I work for so people leave everything alone for the most part. I did come back from lunch one day and a coworker had grabbed a Superman figure off my desk and but it on my HT Batman's back. I put him in a display case after that and there hasn't been any more problems.

This story really makes me laugh. Not that I would ever touch someone's stuff like that but the fact that they did, obviously thinking that you would find it funny, which you didn't because all of the sudden there are display cases and no one ever mentions it again lmao!

This story really makes me laugh. Not that I would ever touch someone's stuff like that but the fact that they did, obviously thinking that you would find it funny, which you didn't because all of the sudden there are display cases and no one ever mentions it again lmao!

I would never touch a person's personal things without asking. Something as clearly top marque as an HT figure should be an obvious HANDS OFF to anyone, unless they are a selfish cretin...their clearly assuming that their humour is worth more than your property.

I would never touch a person's personal things without asking. Something as clearly top marque as an HT figure should be an obvious HANDS OFF to anyone, unless they are a selfish cretin...their clearly assuming that their humour is worth more than your property.

If you know who moved it. Kindly inform them of the price, and that if anything is broken they are going to replace it.

Mine never leave my apt once they are unboxed. I have a hard time taking them out to photograph. I was setting up my DX12 last night and had him standing on his own and my apt floor slightly vibrated from the person upstairs and he fell over. I said "that's it" and put him back in the box. Don't want to tempt fate.

Ha. Yeah, I didn't get mad cause most people just see them as toys and I don't want to go off on them then make myself look like a psycho(admittedly I did have a slight panic attack). Another guy I work with told the guy that put Superman on Batman's back that that Batman was probably worth more than his car so he probably shouldn't touch it(sad but true, he drives around in a rolling turd). Also, I really like how they look in a nice display case. Anything in a display case gets an extra 4 or 5 bad *** points.

Ha. Yeah, I didn't get mad cause most people just see them as toys and I don't want to go off on them then make myself look like a psycho(admittedly I did have a slight panic attack). Another guy I work with told the guy that put Superman on Batman's back that that Batman was probably worth more than his car so he probably shouldn't touch it(sad but true, he drives around in a rolling turd). Also, I really like how they look in a nice display case. Anything in a display case gets an extra 4 or 5 bad *** points.

People tend to think if it isn't a statue or made of glass it isn't valuable.

A shelf full of heavy candles almost fell on my Joker yesterday. You'd swear my Joker was the President of the United States the way I dove to move him out of the way.

People tend to think if it isn't a statue or made of glass it isn't valuable.

A shelf full of heavy candles almost fell on my Joker yesterday. You'd swear my Joker was the President of the United States the way I dove to move him out of the way.

I can hear you now, hollering "Candle!!" as you dive to take the hit...just like a real Secret Service agent! :lol

There's just something really great about this figure, finally alongside his Batmobile with the communicator device in hand.

I've got a lot of collectibles, but this just seems tops.

I'm getting sick of getting asked if Vicki Vale is coming though as if a figure of her with this set up is crucial. :lol

There's just something really great about this figure, finally alongside his Batmobile with the communicator device in hand.

I've got a lot of collectibles, but this just seems tops.

I'm getting sick of getting asked if Vicki Vale is coming though as if a figure of her with this set up is crucial. :lol

I'd rather have Bob the Goon, or Knox.

Back