Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is mine with Tony's cape I got a couple weeks ago.

rh4u.jpg

I took some quick pics of my bat.
I cant wait for the returns version. I hope we get a few capes with the batman returns version.

Love this figure! One of the most realistic sculpts ever. Hot toys set the bar pretty damn high for the returns to jump over. I just hope returns is just as good as this one. Nice pic's everyone.:hi5:

Love this figure! One of the most realistic sculpts ever. Hot toys set the bar pretty damn high for the returns to jump over. I just hope returns is just as good as this one. Nice pic's everyone.:hi5:

Don't they just need to use the same sculpt? I know the suit is a little different but still, It shouldn't be too hard to do the same thing.

i remember seeing on here someone modified the cape. it drapes down nice. I think he cut out the inside. Do anyone know which page it was?

Here's some more pics.

All in all I think it lays better and require almost zero futzing.

So once again I removed completely the inner lining and the wire.

Only complaint is that the inside of the cape is grey but I can live with that.

P1030473.jpg

P1030474.jpg

P1030476.jpg

P1030477.jpg

can you dye the inside black?

I may have some pics, I have to check. I've had the cape on him for several months at this point and its hasn't rubbed off. Cocoboloboy also used marker

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Finally got my Keaton batman today! Love it but man is this fig a little hard to pose. The rubber suit sure is constricting, prob like the real batsuit. Still its awesome!

Back