Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but texture shmexture when its near impossible to get it to hold any kind of realistic shape'n'drape. At least that's how it was for me.

Cape looks like it's made out of black-liquorish-flavored fruit roll-ups.

:lol

I think you hit it on the nose with that one.

Thats my biggest issue with it.

Yeah but texture shmexture when its near impossible to get it to hold any kind of realistic shape'n'drape. At least that's how it was for me.

De-wire that bad boy!

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

New to the world of Hot Toys. What should I realistically expect to pay for this piece. What are the chances of another one like it being released anytime soon?

Thanks for any info you may provide.

Stop.

gjjl.jpg

WOW! Just WOW! That picture says it all! Knowing the size of the figure, you really get a proper idea of the size of this beast! I really wish I had the space to buy and display one with my 89 BAT.

Though I suspect that there will be another run when the '....Returns' figures finally land. Perhaps then.

If i were you i'd just wait until they release the Batman Returns figure. Save yourself some money as this guy can get expensive and nobody really wants to sell him

New to the world of Hot Toys. What should I realistically expect to pay for this piece. What are the chances of another one like it being released anytime soon?

Thanks for any info you may provide.

Though I suspect that there will be another run when the '....Returns' figures finally land. Perhaps then.

But didn't the later Batmobile have that giant shark fin on it and the blue gills down the side...or was that in the later messes?

That and It's about ten times darker than the figure itself.

I found it less noticeable in daylight by the way. Artificial light seems to highlight this issue more. I'm not particularly bothered though as I still don't find it too drastic a difference and I simply could not get the stock cape to look anything close to how Jokes and Bats has his.

Very nice with the stock cape! Argghh, stop trying to tempt me to get one!!! haha Can the camera pan over to show the Batman Begins suit?

Back