Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol at drilling a hole in your $300 doll. :lol

Definitely wouldn't do it if I was only buying one or if I had a particular desire to preserve its resale value.

I guess I should have put a LOL symbol at the end of my quote. I wouldn't expect anyone to destroy a figure of that price....It was more tongue in cheek..:lol

:lol

null_zps51500ec7.jpg

Someone needs to photoshop that thumbs up into him flipping the bird.

"I know now why you cry, In 20 years you look like a crack addict and still sound like a 12 year old boy"

Someone needs to photoshop that thumbs up into him flipping the bird.

"I know now why you cry, In 20 years you look like a crack addict and still sound like a 12 year old boy"
Is that what happened to Furlong? Looks like he met up with Macaulay Culkin and spent their money together.

Is that what happened to Furlong? Looks like he met up with Macaulay Culkin and spent their money together.

There was one man who taught us to fight, to storm the wire of the camps, to smash those metal mother****ers into junk. He turned it around. He brought us back from the brink. His name is Connor. John Connor.
Edward-Furlong.jpg

Back