Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was one man who taught us to fight, to storm the wire of the camps, to smash those metal mother****ers into junk. He turned it around. He brought us back from the brink. His name is Connor. John Connor.
Edward-Furlong.jpg

This is why I only do plastic crack, not real crack!!

There was one man who taught us to fight, to storm the wire of the camps, to smash those metal mother****ers into junk. He turned it around. He brought us back from the brink. His name is Connor. John Connor.
Edward-Furlong.jpg

I don't know how you get casted as a lead in one of the biggest Sci Fi blockbusters in history, to growing up to be this Drug addict/ Alcoholic who beats his wife and gives his son Cocaine. I guess that's Hollywood for you.

I got a buddy who went to NYCC one year and Linda Hamilton was there and so was Furlong, and she had a big line and he had nothing. So she basically let him sit at her table out of pity.

Last edited:
Will we see real pics today, then?

Looking at the shape on the blurry ones, it doesn't look like they've changed anything about the clean part of the headsculpt.
I think we'll see them tomorrow or Weds judging by what OMG said the other day. Usually takes 3-5 days from when teasers pop up until the real reveal.

I don't know how you get casted as a lead in one of the biggest Sci Fi blockbusters in history, to growing up to be this drug addict/ Achoholic who beats his wife and gives his son Cocaine. I guess that's Hollywood for you.

I got a buddy who went to NYCC one year and Linda Hamilton was there and so was Furlong, and she had a big line and he had nothing. So she basically let him sit at her table out of pity.
Simple, money. He was 14 years old with a ****load of money headed toward his way. Same thing happened to Culkin. They just used it on drugs. Least us collectors use our money on collectibles as a hobby/drug. :lol

Little bit, it's the first Hot Toys in awhile I'm really looking forward to.

Yeah it is shaping up to being a great figure but he will not be here (UK) until next year so my level of excitement hasn't reached fever pitch yet although I am looking forward to seeing the final product.

Back