Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, obviously the paint is better because of the blood/torn flesh but I mean I think they shaded his face better too, prolly more texture than the light paint apps we've been seeing lately...

his hair seems more burnt/shorter on the back

no giraffe neck

and we still havn't seent it... lol :rotfl

I wonder how much longer the regular will be available on the Sideshow site? Especially after these photos come out...

At2box_zps551aec82.jpg

Aside from the headsculpt looking fantastic, I'm really digging the box as well.

Everything looks sweet so far. :yess: Thank goodness Sideshow is shipping them out on Thursday rather than waiting a month after the pictures are released.

The paint up appears to be the best I've seen from HT in awhile. Where are more head shots?

The paint up appears to be the best I've seen from HT in awhile. Where are more head shots?
That's it for now. More pictures will be rolling in the next few hours. :clap

Glad this came out looking better than the prototype.

12:50 PM in Hong Kong right now.... OMG is enjoying lunch and very soon - he'll be good and ready for uploading some pics!

Last edited:
QFT

I'm calling out sick it mines due to arrive on on a day I'm working:monkey3

I may be speaking too soon but based on that one shot this could be a win for PERS.

The test will be in full focus and 'looking straight-ahead' pics. DX10s PERS also looks its best when he's looking to one side, not so much any other direction....

I think that's it from plastic enemy's fb until FULL UNVEIL in a bit. Everything look's great except back of head seam but hs look's better then proto best ARNOLD HS YET.

Last edited:
Back