Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I know, still going to be cross eyed if you move it though, It you ask me they should have moved the light up eye button and axed the seam for a better look. could have done the button on the back of the head just like enterbays version.

Well it would be film accurate the light up eye doesn't move. I don't think it'll look as cross eyed as if it were a regular eye.

I don't think HT could make it work with it light up and move.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Well it would be film accurate the light up eye doesn't move. I don't think it'll look as cross eyed as if it were a regular eye.

I don't think HT could make it work with it light up and move.

Yes sir I know, which is why it would have been better to axe the whole concept of a moving eye on that sculpt and just moved the button. The moving eye feature for that head serves very little purpose and creates an unsightly seam for no good reason.

Yes sir I know, which is why it would have been better to axe the whole concept of a moving eye on that sculpt and just moved the button. The moving eye feature for that head serves very little purpose and creates an unsightly seam for no good reason.

Oh I see what you're saying. Yeah its really not needed. Hell I most likely won't even be using that head sculpt anyway. Getting this for the semi BD look myself.

Oh I see what you're saying. Yeah its really not needed. Hell I most likely won't even be using that head sculpt anyway. Getting this for the semi BD look myself.

Well I'll be happy to have both sculpts just don't like there choice of adding that feature on the full BD head. I have to agree though the semi BD head is the one I'm really looking forward to myself.

9b32261a8bceec1958241299c4670ff2.jpg

Guess I'll be one of the few guys using the PERS and not complaining about the seam and neck again :yess:

I can see where the annoyance can come from, but since these figures are displayed facing front wards in my collection its a relatively small issue for me.

YEP a non issue these guys got amazing camera's and my eyes isnt like thier cams and dont plan on having him displayed backwards at any time.

Guess I'll be one of the few guys using the PERS and not complaining about the seam and neck again :yess:

I understand and accept the use of PERS in the semi BD head but there's not much of a reason to have it in the full BD head cause only one eye moves. At this point there's nothing that can be done about that, the figures released and that's that. I'm still very excited for the figure don't get me wrong, just not with the choice of features on the full bd head, seems unnecessary to add that seam for that gimmick.

I can see where the annoyance can come from, but since these figures are displayed facing front wards in my collection its a relatively small issue for me.

Idk I don't really understand it but I think it's b/c it's a feature I use and enjoy. The back of the head has never looked ugly or unsightly to me and I've never had a problem with the thickness of the neck. Only issue I ended up having with my DX10 were the lapels not being sewn down to look accurateto the movie and the lack of extra ungloved hands which were easy fixes. I'm excited to finally have this coming. Only really care to have a Dutch 2.0 and PS T1 T800 now for my Arnold collection to be done. Just need a good Rocky for Stallone to be done. Then EB's Van Dam and my action heroes will be done :)

I understand and accept the use of PERS in the semi BD head but there's not much of a reason to have it in the full BD head cause only one eye moves. At this point there's nothing that can be done about that, the figures released and that's that. I'm still very excited for the figure don't get me wrong, just not with the choice of features on the full bd head, seems unnecessary to add that seam for that gimmick.

Gimmick to you...fun usuable feature to me :)

I don't like playing with my figures much. I tend to "set it and forget it"! That's a good phrase I could have made lots of money off that ten years ago!!!

Back