Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can still get th dx10 clothes i'd recomend before asmus because hot toys used real leather i believe and just worth picking up realy did well on the dx10 clothes. Also black shirt hot toys barney ross might work. I'm not 100% sure but its a option, black shirts are easy to find.

Idk I don't really understand it but I think it's b/c it's a feature I use and enjoy. The back of the head has never looked ugly or unsightly to me and I've never had a problem with the thickness of the neck

The real problem comes where you're trying to do realistic scene recreations such as I did with my Pescadero diorama. Some shots required profile or rear views of the DX10 and frankly it looked terrible because of the neck, the gaps under the jaw/chin and the hair seams. Mind you, I did get to utilise the PERS for shots that otherwise wouldn't have been possible like when the woman security guard breaks Arnie's sunglasses and he gives her that sideways look.

thank god for photoshop if have it. Your Pescadaro scene's are awesome ADEV ! Feel free to post them again sometime.

Well, time to turn in. OMG will surely post pics in a few hours. I have feeling I'll wake up in the middle of the night and check.

This.

I will be performing the slow awake and then REMEMBER OMG IS POSTING PICS frantic search for the cell phone in the dark move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back