Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ravyra3e.jpg

Cool pic. :)

That's what I plan on doing to my MMS117 Arnold - full kit out. :rock

Got a shipment notification, mine arrives Monday. But i am traveling until Thursday sucks.... Grrrrrrrr...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mine got shipped out last night I received this message from TIMCENT off ebay what a great seller I only order it yesterday.

my friend,

hot toys staff told me something about the dx13 buyers should take care of.
1. when taking off the head, hold the neck otherwise the ball joint inside the neck will be taken off easily.
2. put on the jacket before changing the left arm.
3. the liquid t1000 statue including the head is easy to get scratched, so be careful. a cloth is included for wiping the statue.

i sent off the item today. hope you will receive the item soon

Great package as a DX . Termi fans will be very happy with this .both sculpts are good. No guy liner on the PERs .very happy with my mini battle damaged T8 to go with the 1/4th version.
picture.php

I thought the likeness and quality of the sculpt looked poor in pictures by jingo bell, omg etc. But liking the in hand shots and the video by creepy silent dude.

T2 is my fave film and uncle bob my favourite film character. If I got this, my T2 collection would be:

Enterbay 1:4 clean
EB 1:4 Battle damaged
DX10
T-100
DX13

Not sure if I actually need this...

HT's best Arnold by a mile. This looks to be it for HT doing the T 800 from T2....definitive figure, no where else to go....

My 2 figures from Timcent have definitely shipped separately. One left Hong Kong yesterday and the other went today. So that's a minor annoyance. On a plus side though my SS order moved forward to Wednesday.

Of course I do! :lol I dont have a semi BD look in my collection anywhere. Silly platty.

But at least you wised up in the end.

Last edited:
envy you all. my seller said that he will get the figure only in december :(
well i don't have any place on shelves anyway.

Great package as a DX . Termi fans will be very happy with this .both sculpts are good. No guy liner on the PERs .very happy with my mini battle damaged T8 to go with the 1/4th version.
picture.php

Hell yeah. He looks great here. Just as I suspected, he'd look better in hand. No waxy look here.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

My 2 figures from Timcent have definitely shipped separately. One left Hong Kong yesterday and the other went today. So that's a minor annoyance. On a plus side though my SS order moved forward to Wednesday.

But at least you wised up in the end.

:lol

Yeah it was close Andrew! There's always room for more termies.

Think it's amazing how much nicer and accurate the damage on both heads is compared to the proto.

Are there any shots of the scanning pose pulled off nicely?

I liked Jingobell's pics the best for that but it seems you didn't rate them? I'd have pulled the pistol-holding arm tighter but otherwise I liked his ones.

I'd hope I'd get mine early, but UPS has never delivered anything early to me. Only USPS.

Same here. But its weird that I'm in Baltimore,on the eastern seaboard, and people in the Midwest are supposedly getting this the same day. I think someone is gonna get it earlier than that.

Same here. But its weird that I'm in Baltimore,on the eastern seaboard, and people in the Midwest are supposedly getting this the same day. I think someone is gonna get it earlier than that.

Yeah, I know. This is strange. A fellow poster and collecting buddy is in Oklahoma and he's getting this the 27th. I realize it's probably a little closer than MN, but still it's the middle of the country.

My tracking says 4 days left, so they probably are not shipping on Friday, which is strange because when I used to work Logistics for Target corp. We had deliveries on Black Friday.

Back