Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, anyone knows a moderator or administrator on this forum. Somehow the messages i am sending are not reflecting in my sent item. So there is no way to know if they are sent or know. Dint know where else to seek help at... :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Guys, anyone knows a moderator or administrator on this forum. Somehow the messages i am sending are not reflecting in my sent item. So there is no way to know if they are sent or know. Dint know where else to seek help at... :(
Yeah, it's weird but that option is off by default. To enable: User CP --> Edit Options --> Select: Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default.

I agree with P. though. Looks like too much blood on the metal parts. You would want them to stand out more. I hope they aren't all like that. Not a dealbreaker of course.

Fix that with the metal Tamiya weathering kit.

that is a common mistake.

a) on screen:

the only "blood" parts must be the parts where meat is grown/glued to skeleton and then torn away. (tyou can clearly see that the skull skin is like "glued" to the skull and has no air pocket. you can also see veins or arteries left on the arm, but no blood dirt.)

b) in theory:
if terminator's flesh was draining blood on its inner side, all blood would just pour into mechanics in several minutes or hours.

ergo: based on screen makeup of terminator movies and on theory, the inside surface of flesh doesn't bleed.

no, i expected they spent all that stupid "blood" on spoiling the MMS117 endoarms :D

at least the full BD head is not covered with it.

Too much blood on endo parts. Easy pass!!

There's nothing wrong with this figure. It's perfect. People had doubts on whether or not the year old proto would change and it did . . . for the better.

Only thing that's lame is the price tag.

My bank account certainly didn't forget. :monkey2

The UPS man will just have to wipe my tears when he delivers the figure though.

tumblr_meqrkweSIc1rik7eyo1_500.gif

Back