Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure we will have a figure of the year poll coming my vote is for this and hulk not sure which one ,until i have him and hype dies down a bit. Terminator will probably win with the accessories and hulk no get nothing xtra.

tumblr_meqrkweSIc1rik7eyo1_500.gif

This was me when I realised it was only $315

Why you bringing up old ****e? lol jk when did that come out again ? before the dark time's before the empire. 4th quarter 2010 price 180 i searched. not sure if price correct

Last edited:
lolololol you make it sound like a bargain...the price is terrible with no mm1 grenade launcher & no spare clothes. the bloood also looks really bad. arnie didn't have rust colored metallic blood all over

for 110 GBP, t1 is the better figure:lecture:lecture:lecture

hott_mms136s.jpg

lolololol :lecture:lecture:lecture

There is no doubt the T-800 from T1 that Hot Toys released a few years ago would be a DX figure nowadays.
Unfortunately if you want to collect Hot Toys figures now, you have to remortgage or sell your body to medical science.

I'm sick of the blood comments now. That's nitpicking. The character was shot in the face with bullets and slammed in the head by a girder. Blood is to be expected.

Also, the Tech Noir T-800 didn't come with PERS, an electronic LED eye, a light-display stand, an extra jacket and an additional two headsculpts for a chrome figurine. It also came in a small, ****ty silver box. So yeah, I don't get that comparison at all. True, I would have liked the gas grenade launcher (it should have came with this) from Cyberdyne, but what are you going to do?

Not justifying the price, yeah, it's high. Ridiculously high even. But when you put it in perspective, you are getting 4 headsculpts and two figures/two characters with gimmicks and accessories. $250, $260ish would have been ideal, but that's just not how it is anymore unfortunately. There is no such thing as "deals". Either put up or shut up.

Last edited:
Lets just hope they revisit him with light up eye as another dx would be A instant buy for me.

Last edited:
Boy would it have sucked if during the tear scene, when the terminator goes to wipe away the tear, he accidentally pokes john in the eye because he can't see properly since he had his head crushed between a girder and a machine.

One figure is enough for me, will use the other sculpt on dx10 body and swap on and off to get galleria look with black t and bd look with semi sculpt.

Honestly, i din feel so before, but more i see , even i feel there is too much blood on bd parts, and less chrome or metal like feel. Enterbay got the blood to metal ratio spot on i must say... Nevertheless a great figure and i will keep one version.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
Where's the cheapest price for this guy?

Cheapest I've found so far is $289.99 @fanboycollectibles. Any help would be appreciated.

Back