Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting on my mother ****ing tracking number. Come the **** on already.

Same boat Brotha:monkey2

They told me on live chat it may not ship til dec 2:gah:

I guess the packout is to blame, however I did'nt think it took 5 business days to put one box into another box, I know when I do that it takes me less than a minute:slap

Same boat Brotha:monkey2

They told me on live chat it may not ship til dec 2:gah:

I guess the packout is to blame, however I did'nt think it took 5 business days to put one box into another box, I know when I do that it takes me less than a minute:slap

On chatting with them now, I'm going to see if I can get something faster than UPS because this is ridiculous at this point.

:lol
You really need your photo bucket back Andrew. :rotfl

(You know you can just open a new photo bucket account with a different email address? Just get another gmail or something, you can have as many accounts as you want, trust me once you start having this prob with PB they will do it every few weeks).

Others have said get Flickr or imageshack or something. Problem is I don't have all my photobucket pics backed up on my computer anymore. Is there any way to save them back to my computer in bulk from photobucket? As opposed to individually opening and saving each pic.

2innmg.jpg

While we wait for our terminators some terminator 1 deleted scene's

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMSpmIYjXAg[/ame]

and the making of t1

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OI8pLF62HY[/ame]

Last edited:
As has been said millions of times on this board and others that's a photo with a magnification the normal eye will never achieve.
8x27bo.jpg

Others have said get Flickr or imageshack or something. Problem is I don't have all my photobucket pics backed up on my computer anymore. Is there any way to save them back to my computer in bulk from photobucket? As opposed to individually opening and saving each pic.

Not that I'm aware of. I have had exactly the same problem. Never had an issue until about 4 months ago. Even if they have currently killed your links, you can still go to your account and get most of your images (not all, as it randomly stops you from downloading certain images), until it's unlocked at least. This bandwidth limit thing is bollox IMO.

But you do have to grab them back, one by one. If I was you I would open a second PB account and start afresh and as you go grab them bit by bit to your desktop folder. It's a world of pain.

:(

As has been said millions of times on this board and others that's a photo with a magnification the normal eye will never achieve.
8x27bo.jpg

I like it, :clap hey if it's too orange in person which I hardly doubt, You can always do a light acyrlic red wash to accent and highlight the original paint...nothing to it!

So, apparently I have one coming from AlterEgo comics that I forgot about. Cool thing is I ordered back in August when they had it for the price of $289 plus shipping.

Back