Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my ship notice too!

November 27th for me!!

2i1m3kl.jpg

Awesomeness:hi5:

Congrats buddy. :hi5:

Thanks, you get yours tomorrow right:)

Just got my email also :hi5:
Sweeeeeeeeeet Tuesday also cant wait! :duff congrats everyone are wait is almost over.

Nice, tuesday will be great for both of us then:duff

I just checked the weight 8lbs pounds no xtra figure included from sideshow. One of these days i might win one of the contests hopefully.

14.2 Pounds for me:panic:

Not on this order, just the exclusive but yeah I got another on order at bbts so maybe a free figure or a 6 pound calendar:panic:

Oh I see. My order is 9.9lbs so I guess that's the regular edition weight. I can't see the EX being much heavier given it's just another head.

Has anyone done a video review of this?
Watched the movie today, really makes me want to pull the trigger

Not on this order, just the exclusive but yeah I got another on order at bbts so maybe a free figure or a 6 pound calendar:panic:

Sideshow been giving away Angelica from pirate's of the caribbean at random and she's 6lbs unless you got a pack out with xtra box ,you might have got lucky skull hopefully.

Sideshow been giving away Angelica from pirate's of the caribbean at random and she's 6lbs unless you got a pack out with xtra box ,you might have got lucky skull hopefully.

Free Angelica man :hi5:

Well that would be a very nice thing for sure, not going to get my hopes up but as long as there's a bad@$$ terminator in the box I'll be more than happy:D

Really excited for this figure. One of the best! Just waiting patiently for my recent funds to transfer into my bank and this shall be mine. Probably won't receive til December but will be a nice early Christmas Present for sure. Congrats to you guys getting him early. He's a treat for us Terminator and Arnold fans.

Back