Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you skull 4 posting video i cant wait now! ha ha will be doing exact same using my xtra dx10 body n clothes for 2nd head. On another note had to check if owned t1 its been so long i watched forgot i owned it. lol A terminator marathon will be played when arrive's.Yes also loved sarah wanted to take out cyberdyne in t1 deleted scene. very cool.

Thank you skull 4 posting video i cant wait now! ha ha will be doing exact same using my xtra dx10 body n clothes for 2nd head. On another note had to check if owned t1 its been so long i watched forgot i owned it. lol A terminator marathon will be played when arrive's.Yes also loved sarah wanted to take out cyberdyne in t1 deleted scene. very cool.

Happy too:duff

Well there's no doubt in my mind that Enterbay did the hair better. But the rest of the sculpt holds its own.

Agreed, but I think hot toys nose and chin look more accurate, that and the overall package blows away the enterbay box set, esspecially with the extra head.

Happy too:duff

Agreed, but I think hot toys nose and chin look more accurate, that and the overall package blows away the enterbay box set, esspecially with the extra head.

Oh indeed, thoroughly.

I'm expecting to have at least one from Timcent tomorrow. And my SS order has reached Britain. Gonna be a good week.

Just bought me xtra battle damaged shot up leather cheap.:yess: Now my 2nd arnold is all set for him in case i dont want him to be too battle damaged ,with missing arm.

Yeah it's not a flattering photo.

BTW I talked to SSC and changed my shipping to 2 day and they said I should get it Wednesday. I sure hope so since I really don't feel like waiting until next week.

When you say you changed your shipping speed to two days, did you have to pay more? Why are they taking so long to send tracking info?

I haven't gotten mine yet, that's why I'm asking........

#u$k!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When you say you changed your shipping speed to two days, did you have to pay more? Why are they taking so long to send tracking info?

I haven't gotten mine yet, that's why I'm asking........

#u$k!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No idea man. They told me they were giving me a tracking number Friday and I got nothing. So I asked in Live Chat about it. They told me I'd get one tomorrow and I asked about speeding up the delivery speed. They offered next day air but that would be almost $30 extra including the shipping amount already paid. Then they offered 2 day shipping which is $11 additional to what I already paid. They said I would get it by Wednesday, who knows if it's true. I would imagine I would get it Friday at the latest, but that's OK since I'd still get it this week.

Those who are getting pack outs, what is the weight on the box? Mine says 13.6 which is a lot for this guy

Finally I got my shipping notice:blissy

Tuesday it is which is fine, at least i'm off that day:)

Got my ship notice too!

November 27th for me!!

2i1m3kl.jpg

:lol
You really need your photo bucket back Andrew. :rotfl

(You know you can just open a new photo bucket account with a different email address? Just get another gmail or something, you can have as many accounts as you want, trust me once you start having this prob with PB they will do it every few weeks).

Listen to Rory, a-dev. I have 3 PB accounts.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I cant believe i'm gonna have 4 arnolds i may have to buy some 1/6 music instrument's and start a band with them. lol

I just checked the weight 8lbs pounds no xtra figure included from sideshow. One of these days i might win one of the contests hopefully.

Back