Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice - I like that look a lot!

I'm still two weeks away from mine so I'm living through you guys lucky enough to have this bad boy already:)

Some more shots I took this morning. I used my Canon this time, instead of the Sony and changed the pose up. :)

11088297895_77dd1ff55e_c.jpg

11088388866_bf9c7c6680_c.jpg

11088512093_1ebd6ba008_n.jpg

11088298125_579ebf3bed_n.jpg

11088389126_cd85610b73_b.jpg

Thank you brothas :hi5: I am loving this figure so much and plan on taking a group shot later today. More poses and pics to come.

@jimmie, looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this bad MOFO later tonight :duff

Thank you brothas :hi5: I am loving this figure so much and plan on taking a group shot later today. More poses and pics to come.

@jimmie, looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this bad MOFO later tonight :duff

I'll look forward to some more pics! :hi5:

Yep loving the pics DA. :hi5:

Anyways to bash a second figure using a DX13 head sculpt (less damaged version) all you would need to buy would be a DX10/TTM-20 body, DX10 pants and belt, a pair of DX10 boots and a grey t-shirt and the then use the semi BD jacket and all would be ok?

Your telling me. How much did you end up paying or did you not get charged?

Not had the actual amount yet. I'll check the tracking in the morning and if it's at my local depot, I'll just turn up, pay the fees and take him away. That's what I done with the MKVII.

Anyways to bash a second figure using a DX13 head sculpt (less damaged version) all you would need to buy would be a DX10/TTM-20 body, DX10 pants and belt, a pair of DX10 boots and a grey t-shirt and the then use the semi BD jacket and all would be ok?

Don't forget the bandolier if you're wanting to go all out:lol

I Have the MMS117 pants & boots, going to get a TTM20, gray t shirt and maybe the bandolier and I'll be good to go:hi5:

Don't forget the bandolier if you're wanting to go all out:lol

I Have the MMS117 pants & boots, going to get a TTM20, gray t shirt and maybe the bandolier and I'll be good to go:hi5:

Yeah I was going to use parts from my current DX10 but I will need to invest in some more spare parts to have the best of the DX13 head sculpts.

Not had the actual amount yet. I'll check the tracking in the morning and if it's at my local depot, I'll just turn up, pay the fees and take him away. That's what I done with the MKVII.

Ah might even do that myself tbh instead of waiting till monday, if its a preston on friday might go for a drive over there and pay. My 1/4 bats was £20 to release it

I'll look forward to some more pics! :hi5:
:lecture That means a lot cause you take some amazing pics :hi5:

You should be good with that list & thanks for the compliment :duff

Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Fi...

Seriously go buy stuff from eBay man cuz of the exchange rate. I got all the parts for a second figure for £106 shipped from HK

That includes the body, boots, pants, t-shirt neck peg and feet pegs

Last edited:
Nobody can top this Arnie in my mind. I have a ton of figures too including 89Bats and the DX13 is the king of the mountain atm. Not taking anything away from the other figures, but content has a lot to do with my decision. Arnie is one of my all time favorites :)

I think overall arnie IS my all time favourite

:lecture That means a lot cause you take some amazing pics :hi5:

You should be good with that list & thanks for the compliment :duff

The pleasure was all mine mate.

Seriously go buy stuff from eBay man cuz of the exchange rate. I got all the parts for a second figure for £106 shipped from HK

That includes the body, boots, pants, t-shirt neck peg and feet pegs

All DX13 stuff Frank?

Nobody can top this Arnie in my mind. I have a ton of figures too including 89Bats and the DX13 is the king of the mountain atm. Not taking anything away from the other figures, but content has a lot to do with my decision. Arnie is one of my all time favorites :)

That is high praise indeed.

Back