Hot Toys DX46: Terminator 2: Judgment Day - T-800 (Battle Damaged Version 2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take this as you will, but I hope the T-1000’s helmet is the correct size 👀

The originals is huge on his head when compared to his look in the film.

I know I know, it was designed that way by HT to be a break apart helmet to get it around his but it just looks a bit silly.

A separate HS with the helmet permanently attached would be the way forward, at least it would look right and not completely oversized/ bulbous therefore looking a bit ridiculous.
Was the hairpiece removed for Endor Luke in order to put on his speeder helmet?

Was the hairpiece removed for Endor Luke in order to put on his speeder helmet?
IMG_5910.jpeg

Hang in there brother! Life can suck balls sometimes, but the alternative ain't better. You never know what good is around the corner ❤️
Appreciate it. But I should mention, I wasn't hinting at suici*e there. The circumstances I'm facing are completely out of my control. I'm not sure I'll get into it in detail, but the past couple of weeks have been pretty surreal. Life changing. And I'm hoping for a miracle.

Appreciate it. But I should mention, I wasn't hinting at suici*e there. The circumstances I'm facing are completely out of my control. I'm not sure I'll get into it in detail, but the past couple of weeks have been pretty surreal. Life changing. And I'm hoping for a miracle.
Far out, that doesn't sound good mate. With all the craziness in the world right now, I can only imagine. Hoping for a positive outcome for you!

I’m not sure if this will help you to read but 15 years ago I was diagnosed with a very aggressive form of cancer. I was a dead man. Turns out I had (and still have) a different illness that at first appeared similar the cancer. It’s been a process to learn how to manage it well enough to live as normal of a life as I can, but I’m still here. It took a while for me to realize it but I got my miracle. I hope you get yours too.

Back