Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate the white plug where the falcon pole plugs into. Otherwise a great figure! Also looks like there is a face underneath the bio.
I hadn't noticed that because i was staring in awe at the beautiful detail.. I hope they do somthing to change that, not always going to have him displayed with his Falcon....

Looking good. Only issue for me is a personnel one, I'd like to try to add a few more dreads. I like all my predators (only 1 - 1/6 but a few NECAs) to have the dreads almost frame the face/mask.

Looking good. Only issue for me is a personnel one, I'd like to try to add a few more dreads. I like all my predators (only 1 - 1/6 but a few NECAs) to have the dreads almost frame the face/mask.

Im on the same boat the dreads look like the berserkers.To short and not full,but its okay i will slowly let it grow on me.

From ATHENA with Love :peace
Falc1.jpg

]

Falconer's left hand looks articulated. They wouldn't display two open palms for nothing.
:hi5:

Back