Hot Toys HBII Hellboy and Abe Sapien 12-inch Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hellboy.jpg

Consider this purchased. :rock

Hells Teeth! My bank balance was just starting to bounce back and now this!? Dam you Hot Toys damn you to Hell!! :lol

Whether it's rubber or not it's clearly a new sculpt so it may be more poseable. And someone pointed out earlier that the arms may be separate from the chest piece. Regardless, it can't be worse than the SSC big boy - awkward, ugly, and floppy.

While you guys are high on this news, who wants to impulsively sell me their SS Hellboy to make room for the HT....please. Paypal ready...

okay, they are a must! :rock everthing else goes out the window next year for these guys!

I'm guessing that HB will be on the ball jointed muscular body. I'm guessing he'll retain most if not all of his articulation. Probably the loss will be in the waist and torso, but given how badass it looks acceptable loses.

Although interesting that Sideshow can hold the license, but have HT make the figures. Wonder if this is all HT work, or if Sideshow is involved as well?

Both look awesome, but they're an easy pass for me, I'm not that big a fan of HB.
And it keeps pissing me off that HT makes super accurate figures of everything except aliens.
Damn you HT!

Awesome ! I will buy them both for sure ! Does anybody know when they will be released ?

Wow. I might hafta pick up a Hellboy now...glad the only other figure I've ever bought was that Graphitti Designs one. One Hellboy figure to rule them all!

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr></tr><tr><td valign="top" width="150" align="left">

:rock
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Back