1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty weak that the eye doesn’t light up. Probably just like reflective tape when a flash photo is taken.

Pretty weak that the eye doesn’t light up. Probably just like reflective tape when a flash photo is taken.

That would probably require a separate sculpt for full light up, otherwise the light up eye(s) would look dead black when its off... That's all they need is more of a reason for people to complain about the price.

Looks like a really nice figure. Almost makes me wish that I collected the heroes instead of just the villains, but it's an easy pass for me at the $267 price.

*thumbs up*

Is it wrong that I'll actually be cheering on Thanos in this movie and hope that he wipes out the majority of this Avengers lineup? :lol

Easy pass on Thor (character/ actor just does nothing for me).

I canceled my ragnarok order for infinity war Thor

It's a tough choice for me--I loved Ragnarok, and I love Thor's more colourful look in that film. The awesome helmet in particular is a huge factor for me. Conversely, I love the classic discs on the Infinity War armour, and the eyepatch is a major benefit.

If I get the Ragnarok figure, I could buy a IW headsculpt in order to get the eyepatch look and that would make me pretty happy--but I'd probably want to buy a Mjolnir for him as well, so at that point I'm spending $100 or more on customizing the figure. However, doing the opposite and buying a helmet and putting it on the IW figure probably wouldn't look right with the rest of his look (and might be an issue with the high collar).

Right now I'm leaning towards Ragnarok Thor, but we'll see. I have a bad feeling if I buy the Ragnarok version I'll end up buying the IW version later anyway.

An ok figure. Overpriced, of course.
Those lightning effects are really bad and worthless.

It's a tough choice for me--I loved Ragnarok, and I love Thor's more colourful look in that film. The awesome helmet in particular is a huge factor for me. Conversely, I love the classic discs on the Infinity War armour, and the eyepatch is a major benefit.

If I get the Ragnarok figure, I could buy a IW headsculpt in order to get the eyepatch look and that would make me pretty happy--but I'd probably want to buy a Mjolnir for him as well, so at that point I'm spending $100 or more on customizing the figure. However, doing the opposite and buying a helmet and putting it on the IW figure probably wouldn't look right with the rest of his look (and might be an issue with the high collar).

Right now I'm leaning towards Ragnarok Thor, but we'll see. I have a bad feeling if I buy the Ragnarok version I'll end up buying the IW version later anyway.

I’m with you. I love Thor Ragnorak. I got it on digital release and haven’t got tired of watching it. It effects how much I want to get that version of Thor figure. Thor and Guardians team up is perfect. But the new Thor seems sick... so much awesomeness and so little money!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the colors on the Gladiator Thor more, so I'm keeping my PO. .. But since I don't have a "classic" Thor look, I may get this as well. But should I wait for the Avengers 4 ver? Hmmmm....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

28577126_582807735392021_7771493694317789184_n.jpg

I think the lightning effects would work better if they had the same reflective paint and LED light feature the eye has.

I just read something about Thor's weapon from a Lego toy thread (slight spoiler)

Spoiler Spoiler:

I just read something about Thor's weapon from a Lego toy thread (slight spoiler)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well - there's been a long standing rumor that

Spoiler Spoiler:

It would make sense why they are traveling together now in Infinity War.

Well - there's been a long standing rumor that

Spoiler Spoiler:

It would make sense why they are traveling together now in Infinity War.

Double Pack! :lol ... or a certain accessory for the other figure when the time comes..

This would make a neat contrast to the long-haired Thors, especially one like the Roadworn. I may consider this one if I’m not bankrupted by the other characters.

I may get a second head sculpt and rehaired for a longer hair look...man very excited....I love swappable arms I just hope they are different then the current rubber arms they use....I also think that the way the armour shapes around the body is much better...it has a V tapper as opposed to being super blocky

dunno what you are seeing, this is the most bulky/blocky looking vest yet. its awkward as all hell

They haven’t shown pictures with the removable eye patch off have they? Eye or empty socket under there.

Considering all the new trailers show him once again with two eyes. I kinda get the feeling its empty socket and this was originally a second Ragnarok sculpt. I was not expecting Thor to be in the first wave with the Gladiator version still up for order.

Im sorry but what new trailer did you watch with him with two eyes? because he had a patch in both the teaser trailer and superbowl spot

Back