Hot Toys Man Of Steel Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love these little reveals/teases. I miss the anticipation I used to have begging my parents to stop at Toys R Us and going in to see if they had that figure I was looking for at the time. I was out of collecting for awhile as I just couldn't justify the cost of your standard action figure anymore (I love the Mattel DC line, for instance, but for what they are they're way overpriced. The equivalent when I was a kid was about six bucks).

Anyway, I'm rambling. I'm really looking forward to this movie and this figure, and it's always great to have that pang of anticipation of old and I'm so glad I got back into collecting :)

I know this would never happen, but I think it would be cool for Jor-El and Lara to come in a two pack with a little baby Kal-El.

I know this would never happen, but I think it would be cool for Jor-El and Lara to come in a two pack with a little baby Kal-El.

And maybe they could have a kryptonian crib and a bottle with a changing pad and diapers to scoop the super **** that would all come together in a fortress of solitude.

The man of Steel is my most anticipated movie for this year and I'm in for the figures.

That looks like Jor-El. We'll obviously get a supes too and I'm hoping for a Zod! Talk about a great Trio to have on display.

I'm down for supes but not sure about Jorel or Zod yet. Have to wait and see the movie and figures.

This isn't Hot Toys, but it looks pretty cool none the less.
0000__scaled_500.jpg

And maybe they could have a kryptonian crib and a bottle with a changing pad and diapers to scoop the super **** that would all come together in a fortress of solitude.

Exactly! Seriously, though, that's one of the most iconic moments in any Superman film or story when Jor-El and Lara have their final moments with their son before they send him off into the unknown. Would be nice to see it represented in some form of collectable. Maybe it would work better as a statue.

Exactly! Seriously, though, that's one of the most iconic moments in any Superman film or story when Jor-El and Lara have their final moments with their son before they send him off into the unknown. Would be nice to see it represented in some form of collectable. Maybe it would work better as a statue.

I know. I would love that too. It's just every time I hear baby doll I think of my girls and their doll houses with Barbies and accessories.
5adajezy.jpg

I built this for them the other day and am so tempted to pose DX12 laying down on the bed with the caption "Relaxing at Wayne Manor"

Looks awesome but since it's 1:6 scale might as well wait for the HT figure...it's so damn nice though! :monkey2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back