Hot Toys Man Of Steel Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am too but it feels a but redundant to me even with how nice it looks. I'm not big on statues so if I'm going to get an MoS Statue I'd rather wait on the SS PF. All depends on how certain rings play out financially for me

If we end up getting Jor-El before Superman that's just idiotic. Why would they do that?

Father before son.....seems like the natural order of things, no?

Actually no Hot toys most of the time leads with the main figure first to generate enough buzz first and comes the side characters to milk the line. As more people will by the main characters the a side figure.

I guess the exception can be made with Avengers since the decided early on that would milk the entire line and make every possible character so order did not matter, but in general the lead first the comes whatever complements him villain, allies and variants of the main figure.

If we end up getting Jor-El before Superman that's just idiotic. Why would they do that?

They probably will putJor-El out first b/c if they put Superman out first ppl will just buy him and probably no one else unless they make Zod. They probably don't want another Odin. Many ppl will buy Jor-El first to satisfy their hunger until Superman and probably sell Jor-El on the aftermarket once they realized they didn't really want him after all and HT still gets their money. smart on their part not idiotic

I'm happy because

- it's a figure of Russell Crowe as Jor-El
- his armour looks awesome
- it shows we're getting more than just Supes from this license

I don't care if Jor-El comes first before Superman. I actually might even be a little more excited for Jor-El. I knew a Superman figure would be coming, but wasn't sure about anything else, so to see confirmation that we're getting Jor-El is pretty exciting and I can't wait to see it.

BUMP^^

67D001CB-603D-411F-A617-D5181E8AC0B4-15853-00000C282C6F5CD6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back