Hot Toys Man Of Steel Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, yeah that might have been the picture I was thinking of actually. Maybe my memory was exaggerating and added the cigarette. But yeah, I do really like the suit. I like all the costumes I've seen so far for this movie. I'm not a fan of Russell Crowe but his VoiceOver on the teaser was beautiful and I have high hopes for him in this and for the film in general. Really, really hoping it delivers.

Nope, he doesn't have a *** in hand or in mouth in that pic.

Edit: why is the slang word for cigarette gets asterisked?

Last edited:
Nope, he doesn't have a *** in hand or in mouth in that pic.

Edit: why is the slang word for cigarette gets asterisked?

'cause it's an impolite word in some countries and even considered quite offensive to some, unfortunately.

'cause it's an impolite word in some countries and even considered quite offensive to some, unfortunately.

You're right. Apparently it's considered derogatory in US, not so in other countries that I know of since in most English speaking countries it's known as the slang word for cigarette.
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090130093026AAHEhaZ

Just watched the trailer again, soundtrack's sounding better and better over time, like the fine wine I'm going to pop open when the movie's out :impatient:

Just watched the trailer again, soundtrack's sounding better and better over time, like the fine wine I'm going to pop open when the movie's out :impatient:

Well, the music in the trailer isn't from Hanz Zimmer's score for the film. It's two other pieces of music that had already existed. I can't wait to hear Zimmer's actual score and see what he's come with.

This is one line of figures I'm looking forward to.

I think they'll look great posed next to the Batman HT figs!

Well, the music in the trailer isn't from Hanz Zimmer's score for the film. It's two other pieces of music that had already existed. I can't wait to hear Zimmer's actual score and see what he's come with.

Aww... Thanks for the (slightly devastating) info. If anyone's interested, I'm watching the trailer without sound now.

Joking of course :rotfl

71586_411286942283533_906553587_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back