Hot Toys Man Of Steel Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah! Agree with snoop101, why? He is brilliant in A Beautiful Mind, Gladiator and so on. I mean in life he's a prick, but as an actor?

Well, Liam Neeson's Ra's is a solid reminder of a perfectly good villain that never saw the light of day. So I hope you're right about Zod. Ma and Pa Kent would also be great though highly unlikely. Lois is also a good candidate, but Rachel Dawes didn't get a figure either. HT's very unpredictable in this regard, so much so it's frustrating :gah:

Personally, I'm still hoping for a Liam Neeson Ra's figure from Hot Toys... and I'm hoping it happens before they bump their pricing into the $300 range.

I wonder when they will reveal this.
I'd prefer to watch the movie first before deciding.
It can't be worse then most of the last 2 Superman movies.

However, like Amazing Spiderman, saw it, didn't like it enough to wanna order the figure. It was ok, but not better then the Raimi series.

Oh well.. if i miss out, there will always be a 2.0 version to look forwrd to, and if the movie is good, probably will be a sequel and figures to follow up.

I believe you're wrong my friend.

A207BFB9-0A71-4286-95F4-E832DDE396A2-45351-000020833D168722.jpg

Hot Toys just revealed this image. :rotfl

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!

This is why Supes needs red undies. This is just a picture of a crotch covered in rubber.

That's my normal Saturday night, I don't need to see it here.... ;)

Man of steel alongside a pic of his crotch....someone at HTs has a sense of humour.

@irok84 Look what you've done there mate :rotfl

@Rainpaulo It's not real. We just need to wait for the official one :wink1:

HaHa!! I should've posted it for April fools, but it probably would've been revealed before that. Gotta love photoshop. :clap

I'm much more interested in getting this after seeing the costume:

Faora
man-of-steel4.jpg

Faora%20Man%20of%20Steel%20costume3.jpg

Truly a thing of beauty and compliments MoS costume very well.

Edit: Is it just me or is that Che Guevara's face on the left shoulder armor?

Yeah! Agree with snoop101, why? He is brilliant in A Beautiful Mind, Gladiator and so on. I mean in life he's a prick, but as an actor?

Because what we do in life echoes in eternity!! :D

Seriously though I think hes a great actor, I'd watch a film just because hes in it.

Super Knob?

I watch MoS trailer at least once a day up to this point. Pathetic innit?

Thats ok, I remember watching the Supes Returns Trailer in 2005-2006, almost every day telling myself (lying) that this movie was going to be great :thud:

Here is one:
attachment.php

The pictures not showing up, for me at least, but I'm willing to bet its the pic of Russell Crowe in Jor El costume smoking a cigarette. Looking, well, less than glorious. :lol

The pictures not showing up, for me at least, but I'm willing to bet its the pic of Russell Crowe in Jor El costume smoking a cigarette. Looking, well, less than glorious. :lol

Yea, didn't show up for me either. Not sure what happened. Put up a different one, though, so hopefully that will work. I like the look of the costume, but it doesn't really help sell the image when he's out on a smoke break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back