Hot Toys Man Of Steel Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think HT will make Two head sculpt for Superman. One with normal head and second angry with laser eyes.

tumblr_m8nqryajDN1qabfx1o1_500.gif

SnakeDoc

I hope HT would find a good material for the suit. At the moment I'm guessing that they'd use something similar to Black Widow's, and I hope they figure out how the embossed S shield would stay long without peeling.

It's kind of a hard material to replicate. The suit has layered on chain mail shapes all over(see below an image i took of a base). If HT can replicate this in the fine scale required that will be great but i am thinking what they'll *actually* do is print it on the suit material. It's no different than the printing they did on the Routh 2-in-1 suit(Just a different pattern).
I have a Tony Meis suit made from a very similar look material(albeit in black), and if it were in blue with a suitable printed on set of markings, it would be a dead ringer for the MOS suit.
So i reckon HT will be able to pull it off easily.

I'd hazard a guess and say it'll be the same material HT used for the Amazing Spiderman.

I'd say that's a safe bet. They would Just have to change the pattern like Username suggested.

I'd hazard a guess and say it'll be the same material HT used for the Amazing Spiderman.
I'd have to say i can't see that happening. In 1/6 the "links" of the chain mail will be less than 1/20 of a millimetre across. If that were replicated on the suit, you'd not be able to pose him without risking tearing the layered on rubber parts.
I might be totally off on this assumption, but i reckon they will go with an embossed pattern on the suit but no layered on rubber.
But i could be wrong.
Fingers crossed for something incredible, that's for sure.

Oh, yeah. I forgot about the Spidey suit -- makes more sense guessing that HT would use that instead.

And yes, let's cross our fingers for something incredible! :)

Lol I was thinking the same thing about us thinking the same thing :rotfl:slap

Lets hope he does though and lets hope HT does a light up head sculpt!

Well, there is this. Granted, it's not exactly proof that he'll use heat vision in the film, but I'd say it's a pretty safe bet.
man-of-steel-book-heat-vision.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back