Hot Toys Man Of Steel Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should the Iron Man line get to have that **** exclusively? That being said, if Diecast isn't as durable, then I'd rather it be a regular release.

Price increase, durability, stability, detolf glass weight and scratch worries.

Seriously, though. Tell me it wouldn't be cool to have removable Diecast armor for Zod.

My only concern would be one of cost. Superman will probably be DX already, as would Zod. That puts us in the $250-$280 range. Now throw in diecast armor and Zod starts to climb. Add in maybe a goatee non goatee additional headsculpt, and Zod could be around $380. Not sure how many people would be in for that.

I don't think superman will be dx? Maybe for the second movie

He has to be a DX just for the cash grab. I could see a two headsculpt DX with maybe a battle damage top-half of the suit alternate and a sizable base/dio.

If it's right at the $250 mark I wouldn't be surprised and will probably get it if the movie is as amazing as it looks to be.

If he's not, that's better for us collectors, as it means a lower selling price. I'm curious as to why you think they wouldn't give him the DX treatment?

I just thought dx were for more iconic figures. Assuming this movie does well, I would expect a dx for the sequel. I guess they could do a dx, but all I'd be interested in is a second headsculpt unless there's something in the movie that's amazing. Personally I'm not interested in a Clark kent at all

besides cool packaging, I don't see much (until the movie hits) that could be added for a DX.

A cool large base and extra headsculpt are things that aren't always included in DX (89 Bats & Joker, t800 come to mind). I see him being as barebones as the X3 wolverine with the same pricetag however, I'd be willing to shell that out for Superman but not wolverine :lol

I just thought dx were for more iconic figures. Assuming this movie does well, I would expect a dx for the sequel. I guess they could do a dx, but all I'd be interested in is a second headsculpt unless there's something in the movie that's amazing. Personally I'm not interested in a Clark kent at all

I can see multiple hands, a stand to give us the flying pose, I personally want the enraged red eye for a headsculpt, Kryptonian spaceship?, What else?

pass on the ship...definitely want the Wesker-style heat vision eyes though!

Same here, it's an iconic look that doesn't get much respect figure wise. I really can't think of anything else you could give Superman as an accessory. Maybe the black Supperman shield crystal hes holding in the trailer? A diorama?:dunno

I like the new Superman movie costume in motion, but no thanks as a statue or figure, very weird. :lol

I still prefer the classic look being used on the SS PF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back