Hot Toys Man Of Steel Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol

There was also a comic that had him shaving with his heat vision if I remember correctly as well as the animated series

But even the slightest bit makes him really weak and sick, depending on the version of superman, so he'd barely be able to hold onto the razor let alone shave w/o injuring himself

Can't wait to see these two as figures. Both suits will look great.

mospromo.jpg

mospromo2.jpg

Nerdy tears of joy. Sure IM3 will certainly be a crowd pleaser, but Man of Steel will be something epic.

Love that interrogation room scene with Lois and Supes in handcuffs talking about the symbol on his chest and he's all candid and smiles at her.

Show us the toys already, HT!

Most anticipated movie and figure this year
:exactly::goodpost:
Even my gf who isn't even remotely a Superman fan told me today after seeing the new trailer that she was freaking out about how great it looks and can't wait to see it.

Nerdy tears of joy. Sure IM3 will certainly be a crowd pleaser, but Man of Steel will be something epic.

Love that interrogation room scene with Lois and Supes in handcuffs talking about the symbol on his chest and he's all candid and smiles at her.

Helghan said:
Show us the toys already, HT!

I think Warner/DC is holding all the action figures and what not close until May. NECA was able to put their 1/4 Superman for PO but w/o any pictures b/c they won't let them show it off. Probably the same w/ HT. They probably have at least Jor El's proto ready but can't show it until they get the green light from the licensors

:exactly::goodpost:
Even my gf who isn't even remotely a Superman fan told me today after seeing the new trailer that she was freaking out about how great it looks and can't wait to see it.

I think Warner/DC is holding all the action figures and what not close until May. NECA was able to put their 1/4 Superman for PO but w/o any pictures b/c they won't let them show it off. Probably the same w/ HT. They probably have at least Jor El's proto ready but can't show it until they get the green light from the licensors

Agreed. Hope HT don't make us wait an eternity after they reveal it just because something else comes along though.

Knowing how HT handle figures they'll probably leave it at Superman and Jor-El and no gives us Zod

Nah man a villain is need if you said the might leave out the I girl might have said maybe, but leave out the main villain I know they did that with superman returns ignoring Lex but times have changed.

Bane , Red Skull, Joker, Green Goblin, Loki

If it will sell the will make it I am thinking they will make at least 4 to 5 figures from this movie the fifth is the secret ;) go look at the lego set to get a hint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back