Hot Toys Man Of Steel Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah man a villain is need if you said the might leave out the I girl might have said maybe, but leave out the main villain I know they did that with superman returns ignoring Lex but times have changed.

Bane , Red Skull, Joker, Green Goblin, Loki

If it will sell the will make it I am thinking they will make at least 4 to 5 figures from this movie the fifth is the secret ;) go look at the lego set to get a hint.

True, but we got Odin long before Loki. And even New Goblin was third-tier after Sandman and Venom. You just never know with HT.

True, but we got Odin long before Loki. And even New Goblin was third-tier after Sandman and Venom. You just never know with HT.

The were set to release Loki from the Thor Movie but decided against it and went ahead with the Avengers version. It would have been nice to get a frost giant, but I think Hot Toys is acquiring more experience and skill and can bring some thing like that to light aka the chitauri.

Yes well Hot Toys model is to release the main figure first to generate sales and build momentum and then follow it up with villains.

I don't think we can expect to see anything until after the Iron man movie comes out as I suspect we might get the war machine preview and I am not sure possibly the Mandarin, although that looks to be a complicated figure the robe thing.

Hopefully HT gets going early so we can see this by years end. Doubtful, but it would be nice.

Really?! No one has put this up? The new Man Of Steel Trailer #3

[ame]https://youtu.be/T6DJcgm3wNY[/ame]

:exactly: :(

The were set to release Loki from the Thor Movie but decided against it and went ahead with the Avengers version. It would have been nice to get a frost giant, but I think Hot Toys is acquiring more experience and skill and can bring some thing like that to light aka the chitauri.

Yes well Hot Toys model is to release the main figure first to generate sales and build momentum and then follow it up with villains.

I don't think we can expect to see anything until after the Iron man movie comes out as I suspect we might get the war machine preview and I am not sure possibly the Mandarin, although that looks to be a complicated figure the robe thing.

Yeah someone needs to remind them to actually do that part.

Man, just saw the trailer, got a mental picture of this guy inside the detolf...this figure is gonna look sweet!!!!

I was hoping with the release of the trailer Hot Toys would reveal there Man Of Steel 1/6 figure.I hope they dont try and do a diecast armoured Zod or something.

I was hoping with the release of the trailer Hot Toys would reveal there Man Of Steel 1/6 figure.I hope they dont try and do a diecast armoured Zod or something.

Not until the we get closer to the release date the want to milk the Iron Man franchise first.

Iron is the first Friday in May Superman is a month and a half after that.

Just show us something! IM3 is getting all of these reveals but MoS is tuck with the back of Jor El.

The new trailer has me pumped for this movie.

New trailer was awesome!! This is my most anticipated film of 2013. I love the nods to the comic in here. Jor-El quoting his line from All-Star Superman!! Geekgasm!!

Superman should have die cast body. :rolleyes2

It's been confirmed that Superman will have a diecast body.
Here are pics(It's just the prototype mind you):

tumblr_lrx9fmFABv1qa0q13o1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back