Hot Toys Man Of Steel Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this pic and it just looked this was being said.

37766501-60D5-44EF-BC09-14557D1EC299-4426-000003C93E323175.jpg

Sorry CR. No disrespect.

:lol

Amazing.

Hey, just wondering, I've seen the official teaser trailers but missed the stolen SDCC footage, and can't seem to find it anywhere? Anyone has a link that's not broken?

Here it is. It's a little different from the SDCC footage in that they edited in some things from the actual teaser so some stuff is hd quality, but it's the same basic trailer of what was shown all in all.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDpIqFwJoFk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDpIqFwJoFk[/ame]

Here it is. It's a little different from the SDCC footage in that they edited in some things from the actual teaser so some stuff is hd quality, but it's the same basic trailer of what was shown all in all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDpIqFwJoFk

I hope now that they have had 6 months to work on it that the new trailer attached to the Hobbit will have a real trailer feel rather then some clips strung together they barely showed Zod in that

Here it is. It's a little different from the SDCC footage in that they edited in some things from the actual teaser so some stuff is hd quality, but it's the same basic trailer of what was shown all in all.[/url]

Hey thanks for that! There seems to be good stuff in there! Now I' eager to see the real trailer. I won'tbe seei g the hobbit, so I hope the trailer ends up quickly on the web.

So its true that on Dec 14th when the Hobbit comes out it will show the comic con teaser?

So its true that on Dec 14th when the Hobbit comes out it will show the comic con teaser?

I think the one they screened during comic con is a rough teaser trailer and seeing that it's been months since, I reckon the one that will be shown before The Hobbit is the proper trailer along with proper soundtrack and that.

It's funny that removing the undies will only make audiences notice the crotch area even more! I hope when the movie comes out I'll be proven wrong though.

Anyway, I'll buy this figure only if the movie impresses.

Same here. And I'm hoping it will. :pray:

I'm getting pretty pumped for this movie but the clip in that video of his dad revealing that he was an alien just felt recycled to me. I guess my impression from the first trailers was that he had chosen to ignore his powers and something brought him to being superman, and they would skip the whole "who am I?" part and start there. Whatever I'm sure it'll be good. I'm warming up to superman, I found him boring in the past but I'm starting to get why people like him.

yea I've been stoked for it since it's announcement. but man that trailer made me so giddy! this must be how the big Bat fans must of felt when Batman Begins was teased

I am so excited for this film and the upcoming HT release.

Hopefully we'll get the definitive Superman film. Although I liked Christopher Reeve as Superman, the rest of the cast in my opinion sucked, especially the lame take of Lex Luthor by Gene Hackman. Lex should not be used as comic relief.

And as good as Superman 2 is, the effects are so dated it's kinda hard to watch; and I'm a big fan of classic effects.

**** yeah! That trailer is everything I hoped it would be. This just jumped up to the top of my list as most anticipated movie of next year.

Incredible trailer, hopefully an incredible HotToys. I know ill be gettin. It if its in 1/6 scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back