Hot Toys Man Of Steel Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I never thought for one minute I would want this. It was CR or nothing but that trailer blew my mind!!! Bring it on HT

Yea pretty awesome with the Gladiator music. So far both trailers have been pretty fantastic. Exciting times to love comics and superheroes!

No kidding. Saw the trailer this morning. I am expecting great things and will be getting whatever figures HT puts out for the film.

Zod looked incredible!

That was NOT gladiator music. It was just similar to Gladiator music because it was Lisa Gerrard singing, and she sings on the Gladiator soundtrack too

The marketing campaign for this movie has been incredible so far. Showing you just enough to get you excited without giving away too much. Hoping this will be an epic, smart movie. I am very, very excited to say the least.

HT will mess this all up and still not have a figure out by the time you can by the movie on Blu.

This is something that should be on PO now and come out when the movie comes out.

That was NOT gladiator music. It was just similar to Gladiator music because it was Lisa Gerrard singing, and she sings on the Gladiator soundtrack too

:lecture

NOT from gladiator!

With that said, the music was epic and made the trailer that much more epic.

Lisa Gerrard is originally from the band Dead Can Dance. Saw her live in 2005. Most incredible show ever!!!! Her voice will take your breath away. Been a big fan of Dead Can Dance & Lisa for a long time. She's done a bunch of other movie scores and other collaborations as well.

Guessing Zimmer just used her music for the trailer only because Dead Can Dance has been touring the past year or so. But would love it if he does use her vocals in the score. She just has the most amazing voice ever!!! :)

Now, there's a guy with good tastes! :)

I actually liked Brandon Routh as Superman and was disappointed he isn't coming back...but that trailer...wow

While I'm all for CR Supes, a Cavil figure (not necessarily Superman) is probably the only figure my gf would ever want :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back