Hot Toys Man Of Steel Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually liked Brandon Routh as Superman and was disappointed he isn't coming back...but that trailer...wow
I liked Routh as well, but one thing Cavill has going for him is bulk. Superman has been interpreted differently over the years, but he has usually been a WWE-looking, 'roided up freak. From that POV, Cavill wins.

What is amusing is Routh bulked up after playing Superman.

Haven't watched the trailer yet, waiting to see it on the big screen first.

But it is very very tempting. :lol

Cavill is pretty lanky. He's in good shape, but not hulked out. Routh on the other hand, was showing ribs through the suit.

I'm sure I'll be pre-ordering the Superman and Zod as 1:6. Will have to see what other characters are revealed. If HT does a 1:4 or Sideshow does a PF I'll likely pick up as well.

He's not Triple H, but you think this is lanky?

7fLd3.jpg

He probably gives Hemsworth's Thor a run for his money in bulk.

186806.jpg

He is not a big guy but well built.

Then again, Superman doesn't need to be big meathead.

Routh was lanky and not big as in muscle size. Cavill is not lanky and has more size and he's ripped, more like the comic really.

this topic is pointless, obviously cavill has a better than all of them (especially routh)

I liked Routh as well, but one thing Cavill has going for him is bulk. Superman has been interpreted differently over the years, but he has usually been a WWE-looking, 'roided up freak. From that POV, Cavill wins.

indeed...but Routh has the face though...

no matter...still getting a Superman movie and that is good enough for me

Everytime on trailer #2 I get chills when you see his cape and red boots stepping outside on the icy ground. Lots of pressure on DC to make this iconic character come back to life. I get tired of hearing Christopher this...Christopher that...no one can replace him...almost like then lets not make anymore superman movie.

Oh and one more thing! I don't think Hot Toys will show the full thing until at least the same week the movie releases.

indeed...but Routh has the face though...

no matter...still getting a Superman movie and that is good enough for me

And Cavill doesn't? I think he fits the role well, in terms of looks and body size.

Cavill is a great looking Supes......I think he'll be just terrific if the film is good.....just do we that we have to see his ORIGIN again...geeeeezzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back