Hot Toys Mars Attacks! Thread--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Mars Attacks! Thread

I like Big Fish, it was a good movie. Burton has made some of my favorite movies so he is one of my favorite directors.

Mine too. I think i've seen most of his 90's and on, stuff in the theaters...heh. His best movie IS Ed Wood, but my favorite....hmm....i'd have to get back you on that one.

I doubt I'll be buying these but you never know. I'm very interested in seeing how they turn out.

The creatures look exactly like in the movie.

Nice when a movie stays true to the source material like that...

That's just crazy talk!!! :duh
- Vincent, amazing short movie...
- Beetlejuice, awesome, hilarious movie!
- Batman... it changed the way Superhero movies were done...
without it, we would not have Iron Man, Dark Knight and many others...
- Edward Scissorhands, perfection of a movie!!! :rock
- Batman Returns, darker and better! one of the best sequels IMO!!
- The Nightmare Before Christmas, (not directed by him, I know) a Masterpiece!!
- Ed Wood, great movie, with dark humor but an awesome storyline...
- Mars Attacks!!! Hilarious dark movie!!
- Sleepy Hollow, yes!! Loved it!
- POA, ok that one sucked balls... but the makeup, visuals and effects are amazing!!
- Big Fish... Masterpiece!! :rock!!
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, loved it!!
- Corpse Bride... was ok... nothing great... animation is off the hook though...
- Sweeney Todd... great dark movie... I liked it and I usually hate musicals...

:(:(:(

I couldn't get into Sweeney Todd (maybe I wasn't in the mood, and the gf made me turn it off only a couple minutes in), but I liked all the rest of his movies, EVEN Planet of the Apes! But then again, I didn't have any real sort of attachment to the first one either.

Price will probably drive me away... unless they are awesome looking.

Mine too. I think i've seen most of his 90's and on, stuff in the theaters...heh. His best movie IS Ed Wood, but my favorite....hmm....i'd have to get back you on that one.

Yeah, a favorite movie is hard. If asked to pick only one movie to watch I'd probably go with Edward Scissorhands as my number one.

They'll undoubtedly look cool but I never particularly liked the film either. How much of a cult film is this anyway? I never hear or read anyone talking about it, I don't remember it being a massively popular film at the time. Surprising license for Hot Toys to pick up.

Yeah, the martians were cool in the movie.. i'd buy 1 or 2 of them.. they made me laugh in the movie.. What did they say "KNACK, KNACK!!" Whatever that word was when they were killing people? haha...

I actually bought this guy back when the movie came out. The sound quality was great!!

12 inches tall too.

MARS%20ATTACKS%20!%20SUPREME%20MARTIAN%20AMBASSADOR,12%20INCH%20ACTION%20FIGURE%20F.jpg

I actually bought this guy back when the movie came out. The sound quality was great!!

12 inches tall too.

MARS%20ATTACKS%20!%20SUPREME%20MARTIAN%20AMBASSADOR,12%20INCH%20ACTION%20FIGURE%20F.jpg

I still have mine in storage, the sound chip was so loud, the "Mars Will Rule" was cool, but the Martian language bit was more like a bad drum machine than "Ack, ack, ack, ack etc"

I still have mine in storage, the sound chip was so loud, the "Mars Will Rule" was cool, but the Martian language bit was more like a bad drum machine than "Ack, ack, ack, ack etc"

Actually it was "MARS will ROO-ule" :)

My dad bought me that right after we saw the movie. Oh how I loved it.

Yeah, a favorite movie is hard. If asked to pick only one movie to watch I'd probably go with Edward Scissorhands as my number one.

Great flick. But I still dont know. I guess maybe Batman. Out of his whole collection.

Batman would be a close 2nd, maybe even number one depending on my mood :lol

My favorite Burton movies are: Edward Scissorhands, Batman, Batman Returns, Ed Wood, Beetlejuice.

I'm really looking forward to what HT does with the martians:joy.

I really want a martian soldier.

so hot toys is making mars attacks figures foreal

Back