Hot Toys Mars Attacks! Thread--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Mars Attacks! Thread

It's currently 12:10 midday in HK, so if the website should be updated today, this should happen in the next 7-8 hours!

20090715_1b.jpg

From the HT site:

Thanks for the great care from our fans! Most of you observed Hot Toys was being attacked last week! Our official web site was being invaded by visitors who came from other planet. Everything is back to our own control now, no worries! We have been negotiated with their leader over the weekend and finally made a deal of developing a line of collectibles for them. We believe they all COME IN PEACE, so we have compromised on their request.

Take a look on the picture which taken in our office - both leaders were shaking hands peacefully at the end of the meeting.

20090715_1b.jpg

Check this out:

Get shocked by our new products reveal in Toy ShowsJuly 15th, 2009

What an exciting month in July! It’s time to gear up and grab your ticket for the upcoming big shows — Tokyo Toy Fair (Japan), San Diego Comic Con (USA) and Ani-com (Hong Kong) are going to launch one by one in the next couple weeks! In these toy shows, numerous of new Hot Toys product will be unveiled exclusively in our booth. Comic Con visitors please take a walk at Sideshow Collectibles booth( booth# 1929) for our new product previews. We know the wait is killing some people, so here are some hints for our Hot Toys followers - We’ll be giving you the latest collectibles from UP, Matrix, Alien and the most anticipated Michael Jackson - Thriller. Don’t forget to view our teasers by clicking on the above hyperlinks.

I wonder if we will get that 1:6 arm too. Or is that a real arm. I can't tell the difference anymore. Hot Toys is that good now.

You guys thats a picture of the Figure! the human hand is Photoshoped! I thought it was a 1:1 prop. :google

Looks like no arm, so likely no new body, which means headsculpt will attach to the suit, which should also mean a cheaper price, hopefully.

I love Hot Toys playful sense of humour and genuinely wacky adaptation of the English language almost as much as their fantastic products!

No one's posted this yet? Absolutely, definately, 100% Mars Attacks now......WOOP!

newsletter_header_090715.jpg

They're coming!

Ack, ack, ack,ack,ack, ack, ack,ack,ack, ack, ack,ack,ack. Ack, ack, ack,ack,ack. Ack, ack, ack,ack,ack. ACK!

20090715_1b.jpg

Interested in seeing what they do for the body. A solid rubber bendy or will they use the Hobbit body with a rubber suit like the Batman figures.

I just had to re-watch Mars Attacks today with my kids. They loved it and I gotta admit I enjoyed it as well. I wonder if I can use a Mars Blaster with my T-700 ;)

Cheers :) Mario

Ack, ack, ack accompanied by the Galactic hand gesture for Donuts.

Last edited:
Back