Hot Toys Michael Jackson?? Next M Icon fig?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has a hot toys figure handy, try putting it in a signature elivs pose. The truetype can get those poses quite well I'll wager.

Was away this weekend so didn't see the HT newsletter until today... from what it said I was figuring Michael as well.

Not sure if I'd buy a figure of him or not... but a Thriller version would be badass :rock

Ah, is Elvis the other contender? That makes sense as well, and probably a better choice... at least as I'd be more likely to buy him.

If anyone has a hot toys figure handy, try putting it in a signature elivs pose. The truetype can get those poses quite well I'll wager.
seriously why would they need a new body for MJ? i could see having better hip articulation for an elvis figure. just dont know why they would need a special body for any figure. im sure their truetype would work just fine. but if they are gonna go the extra mile i say let em. the more i think about this the more i want a kickass elvis figure, especially if HT knocks it out of the park.

Why do we need another MJ figure
This one ROCKS:rock
mjackson_doll.jpg

Is this the Michael Jackson Black or White Street Life Doll?
I have one like this, He sings Black or White & has the Beat It Outfit & Tape as well so that he can sing Beat It.

Michael is still Mint in the box.:D

Last edited:
:lol:lol:monkey3

all this talk of an MJ figure got me in the mood for a little moonwalkin!

Move it here dammit!:lol

You know,your world can go under all of a sudden if your thoughts are stuck on a MJ figure,the day we get the newsletter and its a freakin Elvis or James Brown:banghead

:lol true but a guy can hope can't he ?

I`d sure as hell be dissapointed if we didnt get a Jackson.

Guess what i found today,and old VHS Moonwalker i had as a kid,i have a vhs player packed away,ill hook it up tomorrow and watch it,good old vhs cassettes...:banana

Allthough,will be kinda strange to see Jackson with 3 kids running and playing in the grass now,doesnt have the same good feeling to it as it was when i watched it as a kid.

I still have my Making Michael Jackson's Thriller & Michael Jackson Moonwalker VHS tapes, They are like new.:D Have these or Michael Jackson's Ghosts ever been put out on DVD?:confused:

I still have my Making Michael Jackson's Thriller & Michael Jackson Moonwalker VHS tapes, They are like new.:D Have these or Michael Jackson's Ghosts ever been put out on DVD?:confused:

yeah Moonwalker is on dvd,not sure about Thriller.

Oh yeah its on dvd,but i dont have it,i was checking for Thriller on google,ebay,amazon,doesnt seem like Thriller was ever released on dvd,its on MJ`s other greatest hits dvd`s though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back