Hot Toys Michael Jackson?? Next M Icon fig?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd get one if they did a moonwalker version. i think that is michael's prime days. the sega game was friggin awesome. :lol:

To hell with MJ.

I want Elvis, Jim Morrison and Johnny Cash figures from this line first. :lecture

To hell with MJ.

I want Elvis, Jim Morrison and Johnny Cash figures from this line first. :lecture
right on. this wont be a michael jackson figure. what's the point. im thinking elvis and my wallet is ready to dish out for an elvis figure. we definately need more music related 12in figures.

To hell with MJ.

HT will never make Morrison and Johnny Cash,i assure you that!Allthough,i wouldnt mind a Cash figure...

MY money is on a Blue Hawaiian Elvis and the new body will be for the legs when wearing shorts.

Or Jailhouse Rock with swinging hips.

Does buddy holly have an influential dancing technique the world over? Why would he need a new body?

I'm gonna go for MJ, I'd love Elvis as well, but the description esp the bit about a new body makes me think it'll be an 80's Jackson, can't wait!

Here are a few pics of the last M-Icon 'Wong Ka Kui', not that well known over here but he was a megastar in the Far East.
So whether its MJ or Elvis as long as the quality is this good we're oto a winner!

Review should be up soon.

withbox.jpg

pose4-1.jpg

pose6.jpg

fullfig3.jpg

handdetail.jpg

And here's how he's displayed at the moment-
ondisplay.jpg

Nice looking figure... no idea who he is, but still nice looking. And the shout to the Devil hand is awesome :rock

i'd buy that guy for the hands and the gear. sweet. wish there was a company that just pumped out 12in classic rockers at a steady rate.

King of the little boys.....

(SOMEONE HAD TO!)

preeverts that want to frig little boys don't build amusement parks for them, they just frig them. I don't buy the claims that MJ is a preevert for a second.

...and I'd be all over a HT Jackson figure.

preeverts that want to frig little boys don't build amusement parks for them, they just frig them. I don't buy the claims that MJ is a preevert for a second.

...and I'd be all over a HT Jackson figure.

I actually worked at Neverland Ranch for a weekend - I was in audio school and we were approached by his people to work his charity event, operate the zoo's and midway and such - and the place is a little creepy. There are bronze statues of children all over the property.

That being said i had a blast, got really drunk, meet some interesting people - his fans are scarier than he is - and got to go on a bunch of rides. I still have the official Neverland Ranch Polo we had to wear.

That being said i had a blast, got really drunk, meet some interesting people - his fans are scarier than he is - and got to go on a bunch of rides. I still have the official Neverland Ranch Polo we had to wear.

What you are failing to tell us is you were 12 at the time.:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back