Hot Toys Michael Jackson?? Next M Icon fig?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like most of us speculated, it's MJ

credit to toyworld

page0002sk0.jpg

Thanks for posting,so we got what we want then,allthough,i must say I wanted a Thriller and Smooth Criminal Jackson,not digging the sculpt...:(

Yeah that iconic red leather outfit from Thriller or black and white suit from Smooth Criminal would have been better.
It's also to bad they did his head in this way with the pouted mouth, now he will always be like that and you dont have that many choices of displaying him.

In a way I can understand why they picked this outfit. It was a very iconic look for him during the 90s, pretty much MJ at his peak.

As for the sculpt, I wasn't very fond of it initially but it's starting to grow on me the more I look at it. It captures a very signature expression of his.

Nothing wrong with his outfit,i like it too,but what i meant was that i wanted a 80s look on MJ like in Thriller,lets hope for a Thriller next,but like the WONG KA KUI figure it has the same sculpt on all 3 figures so we`ll see.

yeah true,and i dont think this will be the only one either,believe me,it wont...Thriller and Smooth Criminal are 2 iconic versions they need to make,maybe Bad too.

Looks pretty darn cool. Should have the specs and hi-res images later today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back