Hot Toys Michael Jackson?? Next M Icon fig?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked the WONG KA KUI figures,all seem to be concert figures,like Jackson is,i dont hope all figures to come is based on concerts...if so i have a feeling this will be next.

Youd think someone like Hot Toys would at least get the colour of the Skin right :confused:

White is his color:rolleyes:

The subject matter is pathetic.
Does it come with an Emmanuel Lewis figure that he can carry around?

Lol beat me to it !

Was gonna post this accesory:

xin_070503310912549109766.jpg

White is his color:rolleyes:

The subject matter is pathetic.
Does it come with an Emmanuel Lewis figure that he can carry around?

Speak for yourself, pal. I really like the concept for the M Icon figs, and the Mike figure isn't bad. The tailoring is fantastic and the sculpt is great even though I'm not liking the choice of expression.

I can imagine the licensing meeting:

"Any objections to a dolly likeness, Michael ?"

Seems like there might be a line of these from Hot Toys, you think this is a possiblilty ?

gary.jpg

Last edited:
Nice figure, but I am still hoping for a Thriller Michael. (in my eyes his best period of his career also)

Off The Wall was his best without a doubt, but I somehow doubt MJ would approve a sculpt of when he looked like himself!
That said, I'm still gonna try and get this, I mean whats not to like, the King of pop as a pop collectable!
Plus this looks way better than my old one!
review_medbond_8.jpg

i remember we all were talking about what the hell HT would need a new type of body for if it was a Jackson,now we know,a Slim body.

Off The Wall was his best without a doubt, but I somehow doubt MJ would approve a sculpt of when he looked like himself!
That said, I'm still gonna try and get this, I mean whats not to like, the King of pop as a pop collectable!
Plus this looks way better than my old one!
review_medbond_8.jpg

When I first saw this Medicom Bond was years ago in a Forbidden planet when visiting London.
Couldn't make myself to buy it at the moment, but went back a week later (after countless doubts) to buy it.

So why bother posting in this thread?

Sorry, didnt know the thread was for Wacko Jacko lovers only.
Put the blinders back on, have some Jesus juice and get your ticket out for the imagination land train: woo-woo
:yuck

If it walks like a duck,quacks like a duck,its a pedophile.
Hope Yulli didnt waste her talent on this loser.

Sorry, didnt know the thread was for Wacko Jacko lovers only.
Put the blinders back on, have some Jesus juice and get your ticket out for the imagination land train: woo-woo
:yuck

If it walks like a duck,quacks like a duck,its a pedophile.
Hope Yulli didnt waste her talent on this loser.

hehe i feel sorry for you,i really do,would i go to the star Wars section and bash Star Wars collectibles?No,why?because i know people have different interests,which i respect...which you will never understand,end of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back