Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A great headsculpt with a pretty flawless expression - perfect
Every look you could think of for the character - available in one package - perfect
Tonnes of accessories, including 2 headsculpts. 2 headsculpts in one package!! - perfect
Standard true type body, no limited articulation - perfect
Price the same as Arnold - perfect
Everything about this figure = perfect

Other than that it's crap.

:lol:rotfl:rotfl:lol

Boy just when I think a perfect figure has finally been made, some of you can still find things to complain about? A tigger finger not bent enough? Arm weapons not shiny enough? Holy crap guys. I mean really? I think this figure has proven that some people here have an OCD need to complain about SOMETHING on every figure made. Sure I can see the sculpt could use a little work, but I'm in shock about the finger and shiny complaints :slap

Glad i changed my mind and cancelled sarah connor, i want the t-1000,
much better figure.
i just hope they do a chromed version t-800 endo,and i will be truely
happy collector.and a bd arnie of course.

Boy just when I think a perfect figure has finally been made, some of you can still find things to complain about? A tigger finger not bent enough? Arm weapons not shiny enough? Holy crap guys. I mean really? I think this figure has proven that some people here have an OCD need to complain about SOMETHING on every figure made. Sure I can see the sculpt could use a little work, but I'm in shock about the finger and shiny complaints :slap

People should be allowed to complain when their paying 150-170 dollars per figure. But I have no complaints about this figure whatsoever.

:goodpost::exactly:

what?

there's even a thread on this forum for the NECA line.

Yes, and notice the title of this thread? Please leave lame, absurd comparisons between NECA garbage and HT figures in the NECA thread. It's all about territorial respect. If you can't show it, trust me, you'll get flamed.

People should be allowed to complain when their paying 150-170 dollars per figure. But I have no complaints about this figure whatsoever.

And we should be allowed to complain about them. :lol

True perfection has to be inperfect hay :lol

Back