Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Likeness isn't quite there. kinda like a stunt double.

there's a 7" line with a better Robert Patrick likeness.

I really think that HT focused on getting his look right from a specific angle. You can't get a likeness to look dead on from all angles if you want a specific angle to look right. He looks fine.

This figure is bad ass. I'll be picking this up for sure , so you only need an extra body and your set for two figures right ?.

Personally I think the sculpt is perfect.

Pretty close.... you'd need a second set of shirts, belts and gear and a second stand, if you use them.

Can't see not having two T1000s on display.

You would think with such expensive figures they would make hands that actually hold guns properly - this just looks so daft and ruins it

T2_T1000_PR7.jpg

Pretty close.... you'd need a second set of shirts, belts and gear and a second stand, if you use them.

Can't see not having two T1000s on display.

Shirt , belt , stand , ok but..... gear ?.
What gear do you mean ?.

Gonna order this one early and get it out of the way.

You would think with such expensive figures they would make hands that actually hold guns properly - this just looks so daft and ruins it
Those fingers are easy to bend, and most HT trigger fingers are bent more than that to start with. They probably just weren't paying much attention when posing the finger on the trigger there.

Lol, run the fingers under hot water, bend to the shape you want, run over with cold water, problem solved.

Shirt , belt , stand , ok but..... gear ?.
What gear do you mean ?.

Gonna order this one early and get it out of the way.

Just the holster, pouches, sidearm and maybe the flashlight? I think we'd need to look at some stills to see when he has certain gear on the belt or if it's just consistent from start to finish.

There's going to be a ____ load of us hunting for the same loose pieces, that's for sure.

Not only the finger, but he isn't even made of a liquid metal alloy... :(

1264608873-t1000.jpg

But I have faith that they'll fix that for the DX Lewis version! :pray:

t1000-lewis-real01.jpg

Can't stop looking at the pics of this thing, it's epic! Those are my favourite proto shots as well, love the background.

Back