Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have to do it every time?

But now you know what I mean when I say that. ;)

It wouldn't be nam.

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

Some people are always jerks...it's just part of who they really are.

imeter1.gif

Ignore sucks... People miss out on a lot of entertaining stuff... If I want to ignore someone I just do it the old fashioned way (loosely quoting someone from earlier this week). Of course you might be ignoring me, in which case this message is a waste of time.

But now you know what I mean when I say that. ;)

I never agreed that it was garbage.

Incidentally, if you're interested, my opinion on the T-1000 here is that its both a better likeness than Neca's one and obviously has the high-end benefits. Thats how I feel just looking at pics and not having either company's figure as yet. With the T-800 I think the Neca one does have some claim to being more accurate in one respect (facial dimensions) but ultimately not enough to make it better.

I think its pretty cool how Cameron cast/used these twins and Linda's twin for the movie. The commentary on the Extreme Dvd is awesome.

I love your sig btw, picked up the Directors Cut a couple months ago.

I never agreed that it was garbage.

Incidentally, if you're interested, my opinion on the T-1000 here is that its both a better likeness than Neca's one and obviously has the high-end benefits. Thats how I feel just looking at pics and not having either company's figure as yet. With the T-800 I think the Neca one does have some claim to being more accurate in one respect (facial dimensions) but ultimately not enough to make it better.

I dunno. I saw the pic in the NECA thread where they were comparing the NECA sculpt to Sideshows and really don't see how anybody could call the NECA head a good sculpt. While the head is bigger, Sideshow's was far superior to NECA's HS. You can go on all day about "facial dimensions" but the ____ed up likeness negates any real foundation for that argument. Especially in the overall picture.

I wonder if i took the shirt and belt from my SS T-1000 and dressed it over a regular or narrow TT with the biker outfit from this set, would it look crap?..i may try this when i get him.

As long as the collar looks sharp under the black bomber jacket, I bet it would work valfar. Saves buying a HT one off ebay or something

Helmet won't fit. Already tried to make a custom one and had to dremel off his ears.

I dunno. I saw the pic in the NECA thread where they were comparing the NECA sculpt to Sideshows and really don't see how anybody could call the NECA head a good sculpt. While the head is bigger, Sideshow's was far superior to NECA's HS. You can go on all day about "facial dimensions" but the ____ed up likeness negates any real foundation for that argument. Especially in the overall picture.

I read that with Jesse Venturas voice in my head. Funny the effect of a sig. :lol

How is the likeness _____ed up though? To me the essence is there but, again, incorrect facial dimensions are what prevents it from being a perfect likeness at 7" scale. I think HT got them more right this time than Neca. The Neca's face is just too long between the eyes and the mouth. Apart from that though I think its great for low end. What do you not like about it?

As long as the collar looks sharp under the black bomber jacket, I bet it would work valfar. Saves buying a HT one off ebay or something

Yea, i would just buy one of these and use the damaged head and bullet damage on the regular cop figure, then use the regular sculpt with the extra older SS shirt and belt with the rest of the HT biker outfit+ a TT, or just order a extra HT belt and possibly shirt if the old one looks crap.

Re: Hot Toys MM#129 - 1/6 Scale Fully Poseable Figure:Terminator 2 - T-1000

who the hell is that???

the 6" figure by neca has just come out. it's only 6" but the face on that little $10 plastic toy is so much closer to the real robert patrick than this. that's how great windrix is and how lame whoever sculpted this is. .

YES, thats true

Back