Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great in those toy hunters pics, especially the re-forming head, looks 100% like him that one.

Im torn between this figure and the predator 2 guardian predator, but i only have enough money to buy 1. Which figure do you guys think i should get:dunno

Im torn between this figure and the predator 2 guardian predator, but i only have enough money to buy 1. Which figure do you guys think i should get:dunno

If you have money to get the guardian predator, you have money to get this guy and save some for the next terminator figure or other Ht figure if you like.

Guardian predator looks awesome , but t1000 is near to perfect :)

Get this. Sorry, but that Gort/Guardian Pred is a rehash of the P1/P2. This is original and damn near a DX with the amount of stuff you get.

Get this. Sorry, but that Gort/Guardian Pred is a rehash of the P1/P2. This is original and damn near a DX with the amount of stuff you get.
I would agree that T-1000 is the figure to ultimately own. However, if you are able to buy Predator, you could later re-sell and use proceeds to buy a T-1000 and another HT figure.

I would agree that T-1000 is the figure to ultimately own. However, if you are able to buy Predator, you could later re-sell and use proceeds to buy a T-1000 and another HT figure.

THIS. I just placed my order on AEC. So0o glad they got it, my favourite shop!

20100625_6a76ef618a10fa65210043hVA6OZefFA.jpg

Looks more like Robert here, muting the skin texture really goes a long way to helping that.

Quoting this over the nonsense.

Looks so awesome.

Are there any more than that one?

No matter how many times I have tried in the past, I can never find new toy pics at toyworld, unless they are shared here.

Any links to more please?

Those Toy Hunter display pics are just phenomenal.... Can't see this not being figure of the year.
Definitely the line of the year. Toss up between the T-800 and T-1000 so far which will win the figure of the year! For me anyway.

I can see the Assassin's Creed Ezio figure being up there too. I can't wait for that one.

I hate to bring this crap up but we SHOULD be getting a DX announcement soon too.... BD T-800 would seem like a good choice. PERS Head, Light Up BD Head, Outfits with different levels of damage, Gatling gun, Grenade launcher etc.

i think that DX line is reserved to old lines , a terminator DX figure could arrive when the T2 line will be completed

Back