Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just wanted to get your thoughts before i make a move. someone's offering to trade mine with a batman 2011 exclusive+$40. not sure if i should give in.

Stick with the Wolverine definitely. There's an abundance of batman now. If it was last year when it was only the OC, it would have been a good trade. Cause back then, the OC bats were going for an average of $500-600. Sometimes more. So it would have been an even or good trade.

There is no telling if Hot Toys will redo this figure cause he may have a different look on the next movie. If they end up getting a different look, if you ever want this figure back, you may end up settling with a baggy fitting wolverine that loves to wear mascara knock-offs.

just wanted to get your thoughts before i make a move. someone's offering to trade mine with a batman 2011 exclusive+$40. not sure if i should give in.

Pa-check mo muna bro kung may issue yang Bats niya. Baka mamaya, may damage esp. kung SSC EX yan. :monkey1

Back