Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For like the $49 i paid for SSC 12inch T800 it was/is well worth it, same with the T-1000.The only thing that i really don't like on the SS T-800 is the sunglasses.Still a solid figure IMO.

Both the T-800 and T-1000 had God awful bodies and outfits. Still for $45 you couldn't complain.

The Sideshow figure wasn't even good for the time... How many of us customised the ????? out of it...?

Indeed, people say well it was only $50 or it was so many years ago, but even for it's time, it was Sideshow's best effort, cheap "leather" gear really hurt it.

Indeed, people say well it was only $50 or it was so many years ago, but even for it's time, it was Sideshow's best effort, cheap "leather" gear really hurt it.

It sucks they used the exact same material for the T-800 PF. For $300 that was one of the things that kinda bugged me.

8303_press01-001.jpg
83101_press01-001.jpg

No so good. T-1000's ascot always drove us nuts. T800's jacket belt that defied gravity. The pinched waist. Do I keep going?

Strange thing is, my T800 doesn't look that shhitty like in that pic above.Once the Hot Toys versions comes home with me, i think i will be moving the SSC one in with the NECA/McFarlane Terminator stuff or sell it maybe..doubt it.

It's up @ TS for 160... Hmm, I think that's a bit high. Was hoping for 150. Maybe SSC will have it for 150, we'll see. But even @ 160 it means you can pick it up at Alter Ego and others for about 145.

https://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=20898&cat=0&page=

Sideshow will probably be same base price, but $10 less shipping.

BTW, ordered :lol, I'm committed, get this one ASAP and if i do get 2, number 2 will come from Sideshow.

:woo first to order! Thanks Paul! :D

Well, well, it's the least I could do, Roy. :D

It's certainly worth it. I don't think we will ever see THIS sculpt, Endo Arm, glasses, Shotgun, etc on any other version. Maybe the only clean jacket we'll see too unless they do a DX with this sculpt and PERS eyes.

V2 - Bullet riddled jacket, Weapons assembly, BD nicked head.

V3 - Ripped jacket, Sheared metal exposed head w Light up eye. exposed endo half arm...

Last edited:
i'll wait for the inevitable 2nd or 3rd version. i want the battle-damaged version with lots of endoskull showing, and his big frakking mini-gun!

I now think they'll do 4 Versions...

1 - Clean

2 - Cyberdyne

3 - Steel Mill

4 - DX

Makes sense. They'll all sell well and many will collect all of them. There's a huge hard core Collector base out there for this.

this figure is sooo good !! i think the belt in his jacket has wires too..see how it's hanging like it's suppose to..i need three of him a least for different poses (and one with black shirt) lol !

I'm good for this and a nice final battle battle damaged version. I personally don't need a representation of him from every scene in the film in which his appearance slightly changes.

The Joker has that covered.

I want this now!

I love this figure, but for me the iconic T-800 from T2 is the one with bandolier and mini-gun. That's what I gotta have on my shelf.

Might get this one too anyway. :D

Back